Eurotunnel Discounts

bubblefactory

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Does anyone know any discount codes for the Eurotunnel. We've booked The Disneyland for New Year and it's proving really expensive to get there. I just thought someone may have a code from a promo leaflet.

Thanks,

Alec :smooth:

Sorry, don't have anything to help with that time of year. For the last couple of years Eurotunnel has had a sale in the first few weeks of January, offering up to 40% off their regular prices. Although this won't help with your Decemeber trip it might be useful in the future for you.

Regards

Rob

Apparently 1,000 nectar points can get you a 10 to 20 % discount depending on what time of year you travel.

Richard. :)

thanks Richard - I've found the details on my nectar statement. I'll call and see what's on offer.
Fingers crossed for 20%.

BTW Rob I got a shareholders card last week cost £52 in shares and fees etc. Savings so far £127 !! thanks for the great tip it's well worth applying.

Cheers

Alec

:smooth:

Glad to be of service Alec. The Shareholder discounts are very generous: we've saved several hundred pounds over the last three of four years using our membership.

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter