Eurostar all booked for November. Yippee!! But where are the best seats?

MeganOliver

Mouseketeer
Just booked my tickets for end of November. Good price £296 for 2 adults and 2 children. So excited!!!

Does anyone know which carriage is the best? Only going standard class!!!

Thanks everyone

Just booked my tickets for end of November. Good price £296 for 2 adults and 2 children. So excited!!!

Thanks everyone

Hello

Was that with eurostar direct? Cant believe the November prices are out already! :thumbsup2

If you did book with Eurostar direct you can normally request which seats you want when you book the tickets. I would suggest not the last carriage, very bumpy! Some prefer around a table (especially with children), some prefer airline seating. Maybe ring them back and check, you probably have alredy been issued your seating and will find on your tickets.

But even more importantly - HOW did you manage to book for November already????? :confused3

Hi, yes was Eurostar direct. Had registered interest with them and they rang me yesterday to say the dates had just been released. Think we are round a table both ways. Carriage 4 going and carriage 14 coming back. Now just waiting for Disney hotels to come on sale for the same dates. So excited.

Thanks everyone

Just thinking about the cost of £296, that seems quite steep! Normally if you book as soon as out for adults it is around £70 each - do they charge that much for children??

Hi, yes was Eurostar direct. Had registered interest with them and they rang me yesterday to say the dates had just been released. Think we are round a table both ways. Carriage 4 going and carriage 14 coming back. Now just waiting for Disney hotels to come on sale for the same dates. So excited.

Sounds like should be nice, if you have table for the children both ways. I would say both those carriages will be fine, the only one I did not like was the end one, which was very jerky and bumpy (not a good traveller anyway) :thumbsup2

The price was £99 per adult and £49 for the children return. Spoke to Disney who advised that the price was the same with them and that it would only go up so best to book asap!!!

The price was £99 per adult and £49 for the children return. Spoke to Disney who advised that the price was the same with them and that it would only go up so best to book asap!!!

I agree with the £49 child price, but the adult fare is usually £69.50 and my friend got this when she booked for November today. Maybe they added a booking fee or something? But you are right about the fare's going up, as soon as a certain amount of seats are sold at the cheaper price the next price bracket kicks in and so forth until you hit the £200 barrier *shocking*!

Do you think its because we not staying over a weekend? Think its dearer to go midweek!

Do you know which dates they have booked for?

I'll find out for you - I'm sure she said that it was £69.50 an adult, same child price though. I looked up the latest date available online and it's coming up with £80 per adult and £56 per child. Makes it £242 for two adults and two children.

Puzzling thing is though it came straight from Eurostar themselves, just seems a bit high. I think I'll pop in on Friday and ask at the booking desk and see what they comes up with, it just maybe that it's Christmas season and my mate has got it wrong!

Then again it might be because it's from Ashford?? It just suddenly came to me that you might be coming from St Pan and I know they tried to up our price until we told them I live next to Ashford International!

I'll do my best to find out for you :-)

Thanks alot. We travelling from Ashford aswell. I have just done the same thing and checked the prices online. Looked at their FAQ and it says cheaper to stay over a Saturday night. Who knows!!! I think I will give them a ring in the morning and double check. Why is nothing straight forward? Thanks again

Spoke to Eurostar this morning who checked the price that I have paid and said that it is due the the dates we have chosen. Late November gets dearer apparently. Unfortunately we were stuck to our dates due to work commitments. So never mind, at least I know we have not been overcharged!!

Spoke to Eurostar this morning who checked the price that I have paid and said that it is due the the dates we have chosen. Late November gets dearer apparently. Unfortunately we were stuck to our dates due to work commitments. So never mind, at least I know we have not been overcharged!!

You havent been overcharged with regards to their prices but it does sound like you have paid more than necessary Im afraid.:mad:

Ive just booked Eurostar for somebody Tues 24th Nov - Thurs 26th Nov, as they've just been released they are available in BX class (lowest price for standard class) both ways. They cost £59 per adult and £50 per child. So for you that would have cost £218. That's from Ashford, direct.

Eurostar direct use what are called "published fares" which are often higher when the prices are first released. You may have been better calling your local travel agent (not Disney Direct) and them doing you a package with hotel and passes from Disney and their rates for the Eurostar.

You live and learn, at least now you know for next time.

You do indeed!!!

The prices for Disney hotels for the winter season are not available until June I think so a package at the moment was not possible.

Oh well, never mind.

You do indeed!!!

The prices for Disney hotels for the winter season are not available until June I think so a package at the moment was not possible.

Oh well, never mind.

That's true. You would of had to have waited another 2 months to book the package. Never mind, hopefully there'll be 1nt / 1 day free on the hotel and passes package which will make up for it! :)

That's true. You would of had to have waited another 2 months to book the package. Never mind, hopefully there'll be 1nt / 1 day free on the hotel and passes package which will make up for it! :)

With Leger holidays you can book up until 16th Dec, this includes transport on the Eurostar and your disney Hotels etc

Hiya,

I saw that brochure but unfortunately they did not do the Hotel New York which is where we want to stay. Typical!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter