Euro Disney SCA 3rd Quarter Announcement

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by cap'njack., Jul 30, 2009.

1. cap'njack.

cap'njack. Totally in love with Lisa_C

For anyone interested Euro Disney SCA have reported their revenues for thr third quarter of fiscal year 2009. The full report is here

REVENUES BY OPERATING SEGMENT FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED JUNE 30, 2009

Nine-month year-to-date revenues decreased 7% to € 867 million, reflecting a decline in guest spending, in real estate revenues and in hotel occupancy.

Third quarter revenues decreased 7% to € 308 million, reflecting declines in guest spending and hotel occupancy.

For the nine months ended June 30, 2009, theme parks revenues decreased 3% to € 482.1 million from € 498.4 million in the prior-year period, resulting from a 4% decrease in average spending per guest, partly offset by a 1% increase in attendance.

For the nine months ended June 30, 2009, theme parks revenues decreased 3% to € 482.1 million from € 498.4 million in the prior-year period, resulting from a 4% decrease in average spending per guest, partly offset by a 1% increase in attendance.

The reduction in hotel occupancy resulted from 66,000 fewer room nights compared to the prior-year period, primarily driven by fewer guests visiting from Spain and the United Kingdom. This decrease was partially offset by a higher level of French and Belgian guests.

REVENUES BY OPERATING SEGMENT FOR THE THIRD QUARTER

Theme parks revenues decreased 5% to € 172.4 million from € 182.0 million in the prior-year quarter, resulting from a 5% decrease in average spending per guest.

Hotels and Disney® Village revenues decreased 10% to € 121.8 million from € 135.4 million in the prioryear quarter, due to a 6.1 percentage point decrease in hotel occupancy and a 3% decline in average spending
    per room.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

This was the bit that caught my eye...

I wounder what these will be?

4. cap'njack.

cap'njack. Totally in love with Lisa_C

Toy Story Land in Walt Disney Studio's :thumbsup2

5. lilacgems23

lilacgems23 DIS Veteran

I just came on here to share this too

6. BONITATIME

BONITATIME <font color=blue>I like to drink all year out of o

And me I am surprised there have been no rumours.

7. davewasbaloo

davewasbaloo DIS Veteran

Hmmmm, maybe if there were things worth buying, they would sell more merchandise!

As for TSPL - there are plenty of pictures where they have struck ground in WDSP and it was confirmed at the Cannes Film festival by John Lasseter, coupled with the horrid concept art for HKDL who will also be getting the same rubbish.

Then the big rumour is the trackless Ratatoulle ride for DLP's 20th anniversary (WDSP's 10th) in 2012.

8. Suzanne1979

Suzanne1979 Mouseketeer

I hope I'll be able to see some (Toy Story) "developments" in/near WDS from the air, as we hope to be riding Panoramagique on our vist next week:cloud9: . If so, you all will be the first to know

9. lilacgems23

lilacgems23 DIS Veteran

I actually disagree with the merchandise comment we always find loads to buy whenw ere there. spend a fortune on souvenirs every time lol