Estopples!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by kstorms27, Mar 19, 2012.

1. kstorms27

kstorms27 Mouseketeer

Anybody else waiting 3 weeks to close or am I just getting the shaft?! :mad:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. tperkins71

tperkins71 Earning My Ears

I hear you! I was just told Friday that it will take up to 3 weeks for DVC to provide it! ARGH!

4. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

It took exactly two weeks from when I passed ROFR until when I was emailed my closing documents. Disney's estoppels were the hold-up there. Then it took another almost two weeks to close after I returned the closing docs/money. Not a quick process. OP which company are you using?

5. kstorms27

kstorms27 Mouseketeer

Im using Fidelity. March 14th was 2 weeks and I was told that the broker was going to send my contract on Friday the 16th. Well, its Monday the 19th and still do not have my contract. So frustrating! Everyday that passes is one more day I have to wait to make reservations.

6. Missyrose

Missyrose DIS Veteran

Call First American Title and ask them to email you the closing documents immediately. They'll include a FedEx slip in the packet so you can overnight the
    documents back ASAP.

7. kstorms27

kstorms27 Mouseketeer

Is this who Fidelity uses? Do you have a # for them? Where are they out of?