ESPN Never been before - How did you like it?

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Looking at ESPN for dinner one night during April. Since they do not take ADR's is there usually a long line to be seated? Anything on the menu you would recommend? How are the kids meals? Do they take the DDE card?

Thanks!!!!!!!!:)

I've been there and there's been a 20 minute wait but they usually que it out of the door rather than giving out pagers. I like the food there. The fries with Cheese and chilli are good as well as the spicy chicken wings!

There's a big arcade attached, so if there is a wait, maybe one parent can go over with the kids while the other waits in line.

We love the Dingers (boneless BBQ chicken strips), ruebens, and burgers.

My family love the ESPN Club but we are big sports fans. This is a must dine everytime we go to the world!

Terrible food. Worst TS in WDW, in my opinion. Have been a few times and each time I swear I will not go back. After the last time, I really mean it.

It totally depends what is going on Sports wise for how long you will wait. I like ESPN club but I don't think I would love it so much with my young DS. DH and me frequently go there to just sit at the bar and watch whatever game is on. We normally get appetizers to split. I wouldn't particulalry go for the food. (the beer yes, food no)

Hello -

Our family group of 11 went twice last summer and all enjoyed the food. The nachos, wings, hot dogs all were hits and no complaints about anything else. As noted it is strictly a sports atmosphere. And yes they do take DDE - saved us a bunch of money. Have fun!!

My kids (and family for that matter) love all sports, and we went this past February for the first time to ESPN club. My boys loved all the sports memorabilia and all the TVs. There was no wait for us, and we all enjoyed our food. I personally recommend the "Macho Nachos", I'm looking forward to eating them again in a few months!!! I can see us going to this resteraunt from now on.

We love ESPN club. We have been to the location in WDW, new york city and las vegas and we love them all . The wait is not too bad and the food is great if you like simple food. Its more like a sports bar. The chicken wing appetizer is great and it is huge. We shared it among four people!!

DH and I like EPSN. We enjoy the food too! It's what you'd expect, and it's a nice sports atmosphere. I don't remember ever waiting that long, but I haven't been since 2005.

My dh and I went in early September for a late lunch. There was NO line and the food was good. You have to go in knowing that it's pretty much bar food, but heck-who doesn't like a good hot wing now and then?;)

The food is good, but nothing exotic. The tables are very small, and it is very noisy, especially if you are there when they are broadcasting something live. Nice atmosphere as long as you don't mind the noise. We've found the wait to be anything from immediate seating to 30 minutes or more.

We visit ESPN CLUB at least once each trip and love it. Our grand kids love the ESPN DINGER sandwiches and my favorite is the EXTREME REUBEN.

We have eaten at the ESPN Club the last three years, all on the dining plan. The first two years everything was super. The menu offered steak and of course the Super Bowl Sundae that my kids loved to get and share. Then last year there was a major change in the menu, the steak was off and the sundae was off. The menu was more of a counter service menu. We were told that this year it was not on the list for the dining plan. If you are going paying out of pocket, then it is a nice restaurant and it certainly has great atmosphere for the sports fans. But note the menu has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter