escape wedding cake

mahal_rose21

Earning My Ears
the escape wedding cake looks very cute but I really don't like the mickey and minnie cake topper. Can anyone tell me if disney will allow me to bring my own topper. Is there a fee to do this? please if anyone has an escape wedding cake and a different topper can you please post...love to see and get ideas :)

On the planning sheets it does state you can bring your cake topper or have the Mickey & Minnie. I am sure if you specify there you want to bring your own and ask your wedding planner how you need to get the topper to them before the cake cutting receiption.

You can also ask about the castle cake topper. It's made of white chocolate. It costs extra (not sure how much) but it's another option Disney can provide.

Yes, you can bring whatever topper you want. We are using the Precious Moments wedding figures with the Mickey and Minnie ears on. I am at work, so I don't have access to my files to post a picture right now. If you bring your own, you just state that on your planning sheets. Our WC just told us to send it over with the groom the morning of the wedding, since he arrives ahead of the bride and the onsite coordinator will place it on the cake. If you bring your own topper, you still get the Mickey and Minnie one as a keepsake. HTH

We went with the white chocolate castle topper, it was $100 extra and my EM gave us the Mickey & Minnie topper to keep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter