Escape/Intimate Disney Weddings

Mermaid_Ariel

Flippin' my Fins
Hi, everyone! :goodvibes

I tried doing a forum search for Escape Weddings but I keep getting some strange error. :badpc:

My fiance and I were initially planning on the idea of having a huge celebration here in NJ - but realized that when it would cost us close to $30,000 or more :eek: :scared: that we would much rather spend our hard-earned money on things for our new home. However, we didn't want to minimize the importance of the day either...

Soooo, we thought that maybe a Disney Escape Wedding might be a better choice. :idea: I know their website says starting at $4,000 (not including the minimum 4 night stay) but could it be done on a budget of $10,000 give or take? :teacher:

I'd love to see your pictures from your Escape Wedding if you have some!! :magnify: Or any advice for us. Thanks so much for reading and I apologize for the long post!

Enjoy the rest of your day!! :wizard:

Good luck with your planning. I am a fellow Northern NJ/Escape Bride. I only just signed a contract and do not have any info from Disney besides that for 2008 at the Wedding Pavilion it is $5000.

Sorry but good luck

Hey! Wanna exchange contact info maybe? That would be cool if we both did an Escape Wedding from NJ :goodvibes

Soooo, we thought that maybe a Disney Escape Wedding might be a better choice. :idea: I know their website says starting at $4,000 (not including the minimum 4 night stay) but could it be done on a budget of $10,000 give or take? :teacher:

How many guests are you expecting to attend?

I think if you are looking at more or less sticking to the "off the rack" Escape/Intimate package, then yes, you can probably get very close (if not under) the $10k budget. It's those "extras" that will get you;)

We are having an escape and it looks like our bill to disney will be around $7500 (for a 2007 wedding). We also hired outside vendors for photography and videography adding another $1300...and with travel, accomodations, favors, attire, and all the "little things" our wedding is currently coming out to around $18500 but that's including our honeymoon at disney as well. All in all I think we made out pretty good! :thumbsup2

Thanks for all the info! I think we're going to have about 14-15 guests or so. I'm just worried about all those extras getting to me, too!! :rolleyes1

I would like to plan my wedding for Disney for maybe next September. When I go to the Disney website, it says for an "escape" wedding its about $4,000 but its only for 4 people. Does anybody know how much it costs for extra guests? I would like to have between 8 and ten people come, but I have to work this "extra cost" into my budget before I make my final decision to get married there!

That is VERY misleading. The only "extra fee" we incurred was to order an extra bottle of champagne and we had Sprite for the kids. VERY minimal. We had an Escape ceremony with eleven people and didn't incur any additional costs other than the drinks and extra floral for for the attendants.

You can do the escape for close to the listed price if you aren't tempted with the extras you may want to add. If you have any specific questions, just pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter