Escape bride :)

Jennifer Miccicke

Earning My Ears
Hi , I'm new to this & it's my very first time posting on a forum. I'm planning our escape wedding for next April. I'm looking for any pics of Disney brides from the wedding gazebo and wedding pavilion. Also any mk shoots. We're leaning more towards to gazebo but I truly love the pavilion but $1,000 more for a 20 minute service is just a lil nuts IMO. I love everything Disney! Our reception will be back at home in PA for our families not traveling with us. And we thought about doing every table a different Disney movie theme. Head table/wedding party table will be cinderella , then I would like beauty & the beast , Snow White , lady & the tramp......etc. ANY other ideas would be greatly appreciated .........thanks so much and CONGRATS to all Disney brides!! :)

Welcome and congratulations. You can see my wedding photos from the wedding pavilion in my trip report, link is in my signature, wedding is day 6.

Welcome! You can find lots of pictures in the trip reports in the sub forums above. Also, if you haven't starred listening to the Disney Wedding Podcast, you should- full of amazing information on Escape and all kinds of weddings. I also have recommend passporter's disney wedding and honeymoon that you can download from the passporter website or buy on Amazon.

Glad you found the forum- we are all happy to help!

Thank you all so much , I truly appreciate the help & tips. alot has been going on. I am one very stressed out bride to be , my health is failing me , my wedding dress doesn't fit me because of my health issues , I've had some family issues & we had to change the date for the wedding. But I'm still breathing , I still have my dreams so onto more planning :)

Click your username
Then Signature
Then just paste in the box provided... Then save changes and Voila! You have a signature

Hi y'all , I need some more help with questions. I have a lot going on and coming up in the near future. My oldest son just enlisted into the marines but my mom is not doing well and will be needing a MAJOR surgery and it's life threatening , she could bleed to death on the table or her heart could stop , I'm freaking out over this , she will know later this month when her surgery is taking place , the doc told her she will need to be in the hospital for approximately 4 weeks recovering , then after she comes home the recovery period will take months , my son goes to boot camp in February , my wedding was planned for April 2016 but looks like with everything going on it's not going to happen. I can't get married without either of them , so my fiancé and I were considering a memories wedding to do it quick before moms surgery and sons boot camp departure. If we would do a memories wedding do I still need to stay on property , will they allow 5 ppl instead of 4? And are there really only 2 locations to choose from? ( I HATE sand and don't want a beach wedding , but I don't like the look of the marina) HELP

Hi y'all , I need some more help with questions. I have a lot going on and coming up in the near future. My oldest son just enlisted into the marines but my mom is not doing well and will be needing a MAJOR surgery and it's life threatening , she could bleed to death on the table or her heart could stop , I'm freaking out over this , she will know later this month when her surgery is taking place , the doc told her she will need to be in the hospital for approximately 4 weeks recovering , then after she comes home the recovery period will take months , my son goes to boot camp in February , my wedding was planned for April 2016 but looks like with everything going on it's not going to happen. I can't get married without either of them , so my fiancé and I were considering a memories wedding to do it quick before moms surgery and sons boot camp departure. If we would do a memories wedding do I still need to stay on property , will they allow 5 ppl instead of 4? And are there really only 2 locations to choose from? ( I HATE sand and don't want a beach wedding , but I don't like the look of the marina) HELP

I think it might be a 2 night stay for Memories.
They are pretty strict on the guest count but if 5 guests turn up on the day i'm not sure they'd say anything.
Yes I think there are just 2 locations, there were others but I think one was lost to construction and I think the other is being renovated.

What about a different location such as the Swan and Dolphin or Fultons at DTD.

Hi again ,Ty for the helpful tips yet again........as I just heard that the escape collection is no longer including annual passes , I believe we will go with just a memories collection. We are from Pennsylvania and our family and friends most likely won't be joining us for our celebration anyway (except his mom , POSSIBLY my parents due to my moms health , and our 2 babies) , we are having our reception at home when we get back so we really don't need the cake or champagne and I definetely don't need a limo , but with the annual passes & photographers being the perfect touch to all of that we thought ok cake and champagne and limo cool........now just a memories if any Disney wedding ..........but I would like thoughts on this. I'm not exactly crazy over the beach wedding but don't like the marina location either......I looked into a s&d wedding and it just doesn't give it that Disney touch I'm looking for , and I don't like the Fulton's either , we truly have our hearts set on Disney.......just wish they would stop increasing their prices and taking stuff away from the packages or even better do an all carte wedding location , I would love a ceremony at the WP without any extras , just a quick 20 minute ceremony

As long as you book before Oct 1, you still get the APs with Escape, so I'm not sure when you were going to have the wedding. Above I saw April, then possibly earlier, so if that's the case, you'd still get the APs and could have more choice in ceremony locations. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

There is also a rumor that now they are keeping the APs for all Escape events that occur through June 1, 2016, but it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Hi all , it's been awhile since I've been here. Just super busy with helping my mom heal from her 3 major surgeries....anyway I spoke with a wedding consultant today and yesterday. All of the dates for the week we wanted are booked for an escape wedding , I already booked our rooms and even paid for our wishes dessert party tickets plus made our reservations at BOG & California grill. I did indeed ask about the annual passes but was told twice that they no longer offer annual passes with the wedding packages , and they do not give any comp tickets either. I know they can't swap items out with the collections , but I really don't need a limo , cake , champagne , I really just want the photographer for 2 hours , the album , and wedding.....I asked if we could have passes instead of the other stuff but again was told no. I'm really starting to rethink my Disney wedding

What about other offsite locations like Paradise Cove, Discovery Cove, Cyprus Grove?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter