Hi! I am still struggling with my dates, LOL! And I was waiting to book until may for the WP, but going over dates, there is a possibility we would do a friday. If that was the case, we could not do WP. I would be very happy with sunset point, and we only have 4 of us- but I'm worried about rain. Does anyone know what the backup locations (or have pictures??) of any of the interior spots in weather is bad? I was told SSP backup was the WP, but I'm not sure for how long, and if that would be for my date in January 2010. Thanks so much!!