Escape Bride- Rain locations??

Tink&PirateMama

queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being
Hi!
I am still struggling with my dates, LOL! And I was waiting to book until may for the WP, but going over dates, there is a possibility we would do a friday. If that was the case, we could not do WP. I would be very happy with sunset point, and we only have 4 of us- but I'm worried about rain. Does anyone know what the backup locations (or have pictures??) of any of the interior spots in weather is bad? I was told SSP backup was the WP, but I'm not sure for how long, and if that would be for my date in January 2010.

Thanks so much!!

I was married at Sunset Point January 08. It was extremely windy and cold on that day and they offered me a convention hall. that is all they would tell me about it. I refused and actually had a fabulous wedding, even with the cold and the rain.

The months that Sunset Point is available is not the rainy season, so I wouldn't let that be what influences my decision.

The backup location for Sunset Point is currently the WP because the backup location for Sunset Point is under construction. I believe it will still be a conference room at the Poly when it is done though- I've heard this will be the case for all of 2009- making it only possible to book Sunset Pointe 8 months out. I think it was Toni who just had her wedding and had to use the back-up location for SBP and they actually did make it look really nice.

Thank you for your feedback ladies!! I wonder how long that construction will be going on after 2009?? We're doing January 2010... I'll have to ask about that!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter