ER tonight

Briar Rose 7457

Proud of my Princesses
CARTER RETURNS TO THE CONGO TO FIND DOCTOR AMONG KILLING FIELDS -- Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) returns to the Congo to search for the body of a fellow doctor and reunites with several associates but the chaos, stench and danger of the country's long civil war threaten to curtail his efforts -- and again put him in harm's way. Elsewhere in the strife-torn country, Dr. Kovac (Goran Visnjic) is seen in flashbacks as he battles debilitating malaria while he ministers to the sick and dying in a land where life is cheap at best. TV-14

Unfortunately, I fell asleep half way through the show last week. Do we know for sure Luca is dead?:confused: :confused:

[/QUOTE]Do we know for sure Luca is dead?[/QUOTE]

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

He's not dead!!!! He is suffering from Malaria. I think everyone he worked with is but since someone had put a cross around his neck they thought he was a priest and therefor did not kill him.

Don't you just love Luca. ;)

TTFN

Jetsetter90

Thank, jetsetter. I'll have to take a nap this afternoon so I stay awake and see it. Last night I was up til 3:00 watching the Red Sox LOSE:crazy2: so 10 pm could prove a problem tonight. You may have to fill me in tomorrow.:o

I am very interested in seeing tonights episode. When you saw the previews from last week, it was hard to tell if they were trying to suggest that Kovac was still alive, or if they were just flash-backs of his last days in Africa. I hope that he is alive, I like his character.

I've heard rumors that Dr Carter is leaving after a couple of episodes. Does anyone know if this true or not?

Yes, Dr. Carter will be missing from a few episodes - I want to say 6, not sure if that's right though. Noah Wylie is taking some time off to be with his wife and new baby.

Tamie

ps. did anything else happen last week - I missed it.

For those that missed it and are asking what happened...

Last Week: Carter comes back and goes straight to Abby's she pretty much says, give me my key back and leave. There is massive construction going on at the hospital and everyone is really pissy. A young carpooling mom blacks out and flips her car, she and 3 kids are in the ER. A new med student (girl from Bend It Like Beckham) joins cast. Dr. Pratt is flirting with her and it makes Dr. Chen mad. The young med student finds out the mom has some rare blood disorder right before they were going to do something to her that would have been bad for her condition (sorry forgot what) and because of med student she lives. Dr. Romano had his arm removed. The young med student was supposed to be watching this older woman, under Dr. Gallant's (who just earned the title) care, she gets sidetracked and someone moved the old woman. They later find her bleeding out from an arm wound, and the young med student is very upset. Carter and Abby try to have a conversation but things aren't going well. The phones get messed up by the construction so they are not answering them, young med student answer the phone and tells everyone that Kovac has died. Carter decides immediately to go back to the Congo and "borrows" a large duffle full of medical supplies to bring back with him. He and Abby leave on a bad note.

I was doing the :hyper: happy dance when Luca was found alive. He's such a good character to keep around. I was sad :faint: when Carter decided to stay behind. I really do hope he returns because he's one of my favorites :worried:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter