Epic Mickey--Eiffel Tower??

tinkerbell9903

Earning My Ears
So, once you knock over the Eiffel Tower in the Euro Boat Ride, how do you go about crossing it?? I don't see a way to get on top of the tower now that it is knocked over. I'm stuck in this level and can't seem to figure out how to get out. Thanks!

So, once you knock over the Eiffel Tower in the Euro Boat Ride, how do you go about crossing it?? I don't see a way to get on top of the tower now that it is knocked over. I'm stuck in this level and can't seem to figure out how to get out. Thanks!

You just double jump onto the tower piece that lays down over to the collisium then slowly walk down it.

Wow. I never knocked over the tower. I used gears and clouds to cross over.

Apparently, there's many different ways of doing things in this game.

This is why I'm going back and playing it again! Although I am taking the paint route again there are many things I didn't know or didn't complete because I was still learning the game.
Next run through - all thinner!

I have gotten to the ballroom with the pipe organ and cannot seem to get past it. I gave up. LOL.

I have gotten to the ballroom with the pipe organ and cannot seem to get past it. I gave up. LOL.

The pipe organ was tricky. I used a watch sketch to help me hit all the keys. One thing I learned after failing many times is if you learn the sequence you can pre-hop to the coming key versus waiting to see the musical note.

I found this walk through helpful. Lonesome Manor (part 6): Disney Epic Mickey walkthrough.

Has the game saved so you have to go across the tower? If so, jump on top of the gears on the back side of the Eiffel tower and jump to the tower. If you can't reach the tower, the clouds move, so jump onto one of them. Usually, I use the clouds to get over to the extra projector screen and go though to the back way. Hope this helps:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter