Epcot resorts during flower/garden

Discussion in 'DVC Resorts' started by disneyobessed, Aug 20, 2012.

1. disneyobessed

disneyobessed DIS Veteran

I Know bwv and bcv are very popular during F &W. Are they also during the spring months with the Flower /garden show?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

I was always able to get a small reservation in May for F&G at BCV before I owned there. I usually had 3-5 night stays in a studio. In the end, we added on at BCV because we really enjoyed our F&G stays there.

Bobbi:goodvibes

4. disneyobessed

disneyobessed DIS Veteran

Thanks! Really hoping to get into BWV 2bdr for 3rd week in April. thanks again

5. Rob S.

Rob S. DIS Veteran

I've booked at either BWV or BCV every year for Flower and Garden since 2007 and I don't own at either. I always go in May so that might make it a little easier for me.

6. CarolAnnC

CarolAnnC <font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin

We have a short BWV stay booked for next May. DH has never been to Flower and Garden so I am excited for him to see it! :)

7. LSchrow

LSchrow <font color=green>We're eating brussel sprouts & a

we use our BCV and/or SSR points to book BWV every late april-early may (at exactly 7 months). we have gotten our BW view studio, despite having to WL a few times, every year.
    there are more studios than 2BRs, but you still have a good chance if you will take any view. standard and BW view may very well be gone, but a PG view is likely.
    remember that you can book a PG 2BR, and waitlist for the other views so you know you at least have a room.

8. herb102211

herb102211 DIS Veteran

We've always been able to book 7 months out for BCV during the F&G. We've been in March twice and May twice. Our stays are usually around 3-4 days in a studio.

9. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

bcv/bwv are not hard to get during May.

March/April - it really depends - that is also spring break weeks and a very popular time.

during Palm and Easter weeks - well would try for it - but no guarantees - the other weeks - depends upon if any nearby counties have their spring break. Now some of these guests don't stay at WDW - but alot do.