EPCOT Passports?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by ladyemz, Jan 23, 2012.

1. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

bummer. I am thinking about making them for the kids. I have a design in mind. trying to figure out how to work my cameo :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

I did one for her to bring last year, had no problems printing it at ArtsCow. She loved it, the CMs loved it, it really was cute. I'm disappointed, because I know the person designing the pages is using free images online, nothing copyrighted.

Can't wait to see what you do!

4. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

That stinks Jennifer. I know a lot of people love ArtsCow.

I've always used Walgreens or Snapfish and I've never had an issue.

5. morgansmom2000

morgansmom2000 DIS Veteran

Thanks, I'll have to check them out. I love the ArtsCow book, it was very well constructed.

6. reagansmom

reagansmom Mouseketeer

These are cute!!

Does anyone have a template for something similar for DCL? It wouldn't have countries, but I'd love to make something for DD to get signed by the CM and have them write in their country.

7. Calirya

Calirya Cali meets her 'Rella for the 1st time Nov 13!

I cant wait to look at these! My work computer has the site blocked. :(

8. gracer9977

gracer9977 Happiness is Disney

Good info - subbing. :)

9. jmarsh

jmarsh Mouseketeer

I went and tried to download them and Photobucket says that the pictures were removed by user. Now I am sad because I really loved these.

Does anyone know how I can get these designs for my daughters passport book

10. jmarsh

jmarsh Mouseketeer

I got it all figured out. Almost done with creating the books at Walgreens.

11. PastrynNYC

PastrynNYC Earning My Ears

I may be technically challenged but I can not seem to open the links to the passports to have them printed. I'm going with my entire extended family in August and we would love to do this, anyone know how I can get the link to open or get this passport printed up at walgreens?

12. kribarry

kribarry Earning My Ears

Has anyone recently had luck with these? Any best practices or best places to get them printed?

Thanks for any tips you all might have!
    Kristin

13. jordansmama

jordansmama Mouseketeer

This is a great idea. I just downloaded all the pictures last night and uploaded them to Snapfish (they are having a 50% sale on books) with no problem. I'm still tweaking the book and hope to order it today.

14. jordansmama

jordansmama Mouseketeer

It took me a few minutes to figure out how to save the images to my computer. There is a download button on the right side of the page once u click on the individual image. Once I downloaded the image, I just saved it, then uploaded it to Snapfish. Good luck.

Lynda

15. ssdeverell

ssdeverell DIS Veteran

I am trying to do one of these on Walgreens but it is making me choose a theme. Does anyone know how to get it to just allow the picture to fill the whole page? I must be missing it somewhere.

Thanks,

16. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Ok, I opened my walgreens account and hope that this will help you..

Go to make your book.. I selected the 4x6 photobook (not the spiral bound).
    Then, slected theme.. I selected "studio" it has 2 backgrounds black and white
    Then, select cover.. I would select one and add personal photos of my little one and then add their name to it. (I couldn't find one that was just blank).
    Then personalize.. here you can delete the text boxes on the pages.... and enlarge the photos.. I dragged my photo to the page I wanted and then I edit the photo and on the photo was a box to check "use photo as background".. that is what I did..

** I put the Epcot World Showcase passport on page 1..

on page 2 & 3 I did the 2 Mexico pages...

One word of advice: just wave the book around after they stamp the little 2x2 square so the ink dries before you close it... I had no issues in the 4 books we did a few years ago...

Hope that helps.. let me know if you need any more help..

17. ssdeverell

ssdeverell DIS Veteran

That did help, thank you. I was trying to put the Epcot World Showcase passport page as the cover, but I cannot seem to do that without having them out of order later since you cannot seem to put anything on the page behind it. I will play with it to see if I like it with my daughter's picture there instead. Thanks!