Epcot Major Announcement Thursday?

ive heard that epcot is getting a new festival based around technological advancement next january.... and also that the kim possible adventure thing will get replaced by a similar phineas and ferb- agent p adventure.

i hope they fill up some empty pavillions and add a new world showcase country! popcorn::

:confused: Ummm....that happened last year.

ive heard that epcot is getting a new festival based around technological advancement next january.... and also that the kim possible adventure thing will get replaced by a similar phineas and ferb- agent p adventure.
i hope they fill up some empty pavillions and add a new world showcase country! popcorn::

They already replaced the kim possible with the agent P.

They aren't going to fill in World Showcase unless a country steps up and pays for it, I don't think.

I have heard that idea bounced around but any movie most likely won't be ready until 2015. They need to do something with that area. :3dglasses But I want figment to stay. ;)

I think the Phineas and Ferb movie is coming out in summer 2014, maybe it can coincide with that.

They already replaced the kim possible with the agent P.

They aren't going to fill in World Showcase unless a country steps up and pays for it, I don't think.

lol my apoligies for agent P, your definetly right.
i dont claim information, i would just like to see another country at world show case.. spain could be fun? or... like south africa?

Given the trend of Disney to over-hype "big announcements" its probably just some new limited time magic pins or t-shirts.

This. But oh how I would love to see the Imagination Pavilion restored to it's former glory. Just the perfect space right there. I wonder if it's a new sponsor for that building. Oh now I'm hoping. Hope is never good:rotfl2:

This. But oh how I would love to see the Imagination Pavilion restored to it's former glory.

In the mean time maybe this picture will help
310858_10200713063136377_65480446_n.jpg

lol my apoligies for agent P, your definetly right.
i dont claim information, i would just like to see another country at world show case.. spain could be fun? or... like south africa?

For aesthetics, I think Russia would be the best. Red Square, a Siberian Express coaster/ride, good vodka... not sure the restaurant would be a popular option, though... not much good Russian cuisine I don't think.

I don't think the current political climate lends itself to the project though.

84883-004-ACA9F3E9.jpg

minniegirl19 said:
The mine ride is 7 months ahead I'm not sure if anyone knows or not and they are for sure adding cars land but they haven't made the official announcement on it yet even though its already planned so maybe thats it? but i heard its specific to epcot

How are you certain that Carsland is coming "for sure" when it hasn't been officially announced? They haven't even released any hints to Carsland coming to WDW. If you have a reliable source, please provide it :)

How are you certain that Carsland is coming "for sure" when it hasn't been officially announced? They haven't even released any hints to Carsland coming to WDW. If you have a reliable source, please provide it :)

My friend works at hollywood studios in backlot attractions they had a meeting over a month ago about what they were doing to the park this is when they announced getting rid of the parade and disney channel rocks which happened on april 6th but no new parade is set to come in for now. then they told them about the how they are moving the hat to the front of the park before you enter thats why they moved the entrance to the great movie ride off to the right of the theatre not the center anymore and finally they are adding cars land where the backlot tour and lights motor action is. they are supposed to announce it officially in the month and a half but personally i wish they were adding on to pixar place by doing a combination of cars monsters inc etc

I see some folks hoping for a replacement film for Soarin. I'm not seeing that happening. The attraction is one of the most popular at Epcot (perhaps tied with Test Track, with Mission Space trailing behind) so WDW wouldn't have much reason to refresh it yet.

My friend works at hollywood studios in backlot attractions they had a meeting over a month ago about what they were doing to the park this is when they announced getting rid of the parade and disney channel rocks which happened on april 6th but no new parade is set to come in for now. then they told them about the how they are moving the hat to the front of the park before you enter thats why they moved the entrance to the great movie ride off to the right of the theatre not the center anymore and finally they are adding cars land where the backlot tour and lights motor action is. they are supposed to announce it officially in the month and a half but personally i wish they were adding on to pixar place by doing a combination of cars monsters inc etc

i hope your friend is right :goodvibes

jennabcassell said:
Heard!!! THey need to do a Soarin' over Florida!!!

There was talk a long time ago that Soarin' was going to be made relevant to Florida. I don't know what happened to that idea.

The mine ride is 7 months ahead I'm not sure if anyone knows or not and they are for sure adding cars land but they haven't made the official announcement on it yet even though its already planned so maybe thats it? but i heard its specific to epcot

The mine ride has always been planned to open in the first quarter of 2014, so 7 months ahead would put it opening in September. Looking at the current progress I have my doubts about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter