Epcot International Festival of the Arts- UPDATED Times Guide on Post 61

The baseball cap is also on the app, but the AP shirt is in "in Park purchase" only. As Steven Miller said, the purple shirt (Figment Mona Lisa) and the Scavenger Hunt are not available via the app at all. I found it easiest to search for items with "Festival" in the title (they do show up if you use the "What's New" feature, but they're not all together necessarily). At least most of the other Figment merchandise is available!

Does anyone know what the gluten free options are at the food booths?

Does anyone know what the gluten free options are at the food booths?

The white chocolate "paintings" and puzzles are marked GF.
The Painter's Palate and The Masterpiece Kitchen only have a variation of those desserts.
E=AT^2 has the same desserts and the Cobb Salad with smoked duck breast, avocado mousse, Applewood smoked bacon and blue cheese
Pop Eats has the sous vide venison, the shrimp ceviche and one of the white chocolate puzzles.
Cuisine Classiques has Seared Red Snapper with parsnip pureee, broccolini, baby tomatoes and aged balsamic, and Port wine poached pear, vanilla pannna cotta and pistachio crumbs.
The Artist's Table has Pan seared scallop with chorizo, roasted red pepper with a parmesan crisp.

gee just when I thought we had the perfect they have to go and throw in another festival

weve been going the every end of Jan for the last 3 years and its been great so we leave 1-31 through 2-7 while Im excited about going Im now worried about the crowds on the weekend

although FP+ are still open with a lot of options soarin for 9am

so Im assuming it would be best to skip Epcot on the weekends even though FP+ still looks promising

I just dont know what to do now--sounds dumb cause I know theres nothing I can do at this point just want to avoid crowds

any tips or advice would be greatly appreicated

thanks all

We just got back from last weekend and it was crowded in the food areas and the art stuff we just walked by. We bought one piece of art and a cup. Rides were easy to get on except Frozen which had a longer wait time.

I wonder if there's any chance the passholder shirt will still be around the final weekend. I'm headed back down 2/19 and planning on hitting Epcot that night to check everything out.

I'm a big fan of Joe Kaminski's art, and saw that he will be in Epcot on Sat. 1/28. I already planned out my trip before seeing this info (not going to Epcot that day), and I don't really want to change all my reservations and FP+ now. Question is, does anyone know if I can buy Joe Kaminski's art anywhere else on property? Thanks!

I wonder if there's any chance the passholder shirt will still be around the final weekend. I'm headed back down 2/19 and planning on hitting Epcot that night to check everything out.
Usually they run out by the last weekend but you never know.
I'm buying one for a friend in Saturday cause she doesn't want to take the chance.

I've read through the thread and probably just missed it but do all the booths open at 11:00? Anything open prior to that?

Usually they run out by the last weekend but you never know.
I'm buying one for a friend in Saturday cause she doesn't want to take the chance.

Yeah, I figure the odds are not great I can get one that late. Ah well. I was hoping it would show up on the app before the festival actually started like some of the other shirts have done. Alas, it was not to be.

The food booths at 11am, i think innoventions opens at 9am
Thanks. I'm trying to narrow down our logistics next weekend.
I think we are going to be using the heck out of the bus between MK and Epcot on Friday

I've looked through the thread but didn't see the answer, so I apologize if I'm duplicating someone else's question.

How long are the workshops? I've signed up for the 11 AM Ink & Paint workshop on February 3. Just wondering how much time to block out for it before I zoom off to my next thing! :car:

Are the booths doing the 3 snacks for a quick service credit?
Anyone know? I came here to ask this as well.

Btw I think it would just be 2 snacks since QS doesn't include a dessert anymore just drink and meal.

EDIT: just back and was able to use the QS credit at one booth. The first booth I went to I just asked about it and was told I could get 3 snacks for 1 QS credit, the second booth said no and the third booth I used the 1 credit for 2 snacks. So I guess it just depends on the person at the register which is pretty annoying.

Last edited:
Anyone know? I came here to ask this as well.

Btw I think it would just be 2 snacks since QS doesn't include a dessert anymore just drink and meal.

EDIT: just back and was able to use the QS credit at one booth. The first booth I went to I just asked about it and was told I could get 3 snacks for 1 QS credit, the second booth said no and the third booth I used the 1 credit for 2 snacks. So I guess it just depends on the person at the register which is pretty annoying.
Which booth gave you 3 credits?? :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter