• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot in Evening with Toddler?

Little kids love the hedge maze area at the British Revolution pavilion and the music seems to be a hit also. I've never seen a crying toddler there.

~Epcot is beautiful at night, our kids had a blast at that age and still do. Have fun! :goodvibes

Thanks to those who answered about Snow White. I didn't realize so many characters would be out in World Showcase.

And for whoever mentioned Coral Reef--we will definitely be dining there. It's not my favorite food, but it is a Disney tradition for us and my DDs will flip at eating "inside" an aquarium. :)

Epcot is without a doubt my girls FAVORITE park... and mine too so it works out well :cool1:
Our first trip my youngest was 20months and she had a blast. Still does. They all talk about it ALL the time. Tons of characters, Kim Possible- for now, Duffy and those annoying coloring things LOL, food, things to look at, shows. Like a lot of parents we assumed it wouldn't be fun but every time we go its where we spend the most time. Especially for EMH. They love staying late. The younger ones eventually pass out but they insist on staying and we have a great time.

Their favorite restaurant is Biergarten. They love dancing there.

There really is so much that children like at Epcot. I am always talking people into giving it a try. My girls used to like to watch Off Kilter and dance along with the music.

Don't automatically assume epcot isn't for toddlers. My son has always loved it (10 mos, 24 mos and now at 4 it's still his favorite)!!

I, personally, and especially with a kid, prefer world showcase earlier in the day. By the evening, it's just too crowded for me, especially when pushing a stroller.

There is a ton of kid friendly stuff there.

Like a pp said, my son has a fascination with spaceship earth. The seas with nemo and friends is fun. My son thought the Imagination ride was okay, but played for a good hour with the music stuff after the ride.

We had a great evening with DD there last year when she was a month shy of 3. She loved all the countries in World Showcase, had a great time dancing to the British Invasion, and we met Pooh and Tigger. We brought her pajamas and changed her when it started getting late. We ended up not staying for Illuminations because I was 6 mos PG and exhausted, but she would have been okay I think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter