EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

Family Meal Traditions will only be bookable over the phone...

As far as I am aware only the seminars, Whats Cookin With, PFTS GA, and Rockin Burger GA will be available online. I may be missing a couple others but I think that was it.
thanks, i wanted to make sure I don't miss booking it.

Family Meal Traditions will only be bookable over the phone...

As far as I am aware only the seminars, Whats Cookin With, PFTS GA, and Rockin Burger GA will be available online. I may be missing a couple others but I think that was it.

And it looks they are open online LOL! Got to love the Disney IT shop (why does that CIO have a job? )

(NOTE: I did not try to pay so who knows)

I did a hard search but can't find Sampler, Premium or actually Parisian Afternoons. Some of the other events are showing but not bookable as we expected.

Last edited:
Wow - I just tried a Culinary Demo on the website and it found them! All of you folks may not have to get up at 7am!

wow!!!!! So I couldn't pay with a disney gift card online....but the little chat window pops up. I figure, it's worth a try so I open up a chat and talk with the nice CM who tells me to call the phone number (the FEST one). They let me book the one culinary demo and the one beverage demo that I wanted and I paid with my gift card.

He did try to book the food and wine pairing that I wanted but nothing was coming up so I'm assuming those will have to be booked tomorrow. I thought I would let you guys know you can book the demos on the phone!

So thrilled - I also just booked a culinary demo online for 10/22 - there won't be any "famous" chefs during our trip, but my husband thought it would be fun to see the Chef from Cape May Cafe. Agree the only down side was that I couldn't use a Disney Gift card to pay for the event. I'm hoping that if we really like the demo and want to do a few more, we can book them when we are in Disney. And if we are really lucky, we can pay with a gift card!

Thank you for this great info - I've learned so much for these boards!!!

Oh, darn - didn't realize I could pay with the gift card if I called - but at least I know if we want to do another, I should be able to use the gift cards.

Darn!! I booked the Nov 13th Cooking With Alex G. and just got an email that they've changed her date to Nov 15 ( after I've left) and replaced her with someone I haven't heard of - Sarah Fioroni. At least they gave me the option to cancel/change.
That was the reason I got up at 3:45am yesterday :(

Yup. Me too. We leave in the morning on November 15th so we are just going to stick with Sarah Fioroni. I'm just hella ticked that I was up at 345 am, on hold/on the phone until about 520am, and now don't get to see Alex G.

Yup. Me too. We leave in the morning on November 15th so we are just going to stick with Sarah Fioroni. I'm just hella ticked that I was up at 345 am, on hold/on the phone until about 520am, and now don't get to see Alex G.

I booked Alex too but haven't received an email yet.

Do you receive email confirmation after booking a culinary demo over the phone? I have the confirmation number & it popped up in MDE.

This is indeed a cluster ... at least I was able to check the DIS, so I was just now able to book 2 mixology seminars early. BUT, some other seminars are not showing! Do you think they'll release more tickets tomorrow or could they already be sold out ??

This is indeed a cluster ... at least I was able to check the DIS, so I was just now able to book 2 mixology seminars early. BUT, some other seminars are not showing! Do you think they'll release more tickets tomorrow or could they already be sold out ??

I tend to believe that this is the inventory from the per-bookings...I could be wrong but just my belief.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter