EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

Any experience with crowds on Sundays compared to Saturday? Planned our Epcot day for Saturday 11/14 without realizing F&W was still going. Now I'm reading all the horror stories about crowds on Saturdays. Is it worth trying to move all my plans to Sunday 11/15 or are Sundays not much different?

If you go on the last Sunday you risk some of the booths running out of certain items. I have experienced this first hand.

Are there any reports from "The Chew" tapings?

I did this yesterday but I'll post a full summary of it in my trip report sometime in the coming weeks.

The Chew will be showing their Food & Wine Episodes next week. The process took longer than what was told it would take, you sat in direct sun and it was hot. It was fun getting to see them taping but only about 10 people get to taste any food. My give away present was nice though. I'm glad I did it once but I wouldn't sign up for it again.

The individual booths are not labeled on the map.......Poland is in between the Italy and Africa booth on the lagoon side of the walkway. It is across from the Germany booth.

Thanks so much for the info about Poland. It seems to me that one year it was way over near Norway (sometime in the last 7 years), so I would have been wandering around looking for it.

I can't find it on the maps,where is the festival marketplace?

Thanks. I ordered a sampler package for pickup on Sunday and now won't be getting there until late Sunday so I needed to make sure I could swing by and pick it up

While the festival center is technically open, there won't be much of anything going on in there that late. We did it on our way out last week and the gift shop, wine shop, and the ghiradelli Chocolate area were open. I don't know where the package pick up location is within the area to know if they were open or not. Maybe someone has already stated where that is and their hours.

It's $59 + tax. No AP discount. Can be booked online:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/food-wine-festival-tasting-sampler/
It includes 8 entitlements at 30 official F & W booths (they provide a list). ............ The actual credential must be picked up day of from the Festival Center in the old Wonders of Life Pavilion. So even ordering ahead of time you will need to go pickup the actual credential
Thanks so much for all the info!!!! one more question..... any chance to change the time of the Eat to the Beat concert FP? I wanted to head over to DHS for the 7:30 showing of Fantasmic and planned the Eat to the Beat for 5:30.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all the info!!!! one more question..... any chance to change the time of the Eat to the Beat concert FP? I wanted to head over to DHS for the 7:30 showing of Fantasmic and planned the Eat to the Beat for 5:30.
You could always ask but as far as I know they are only good for the 6:45 show. That's what they listed in the Description of the package & that is the only time that comes up when trying to make the reservations online. If I buy the package I have no intention of going to the concert anyway as none of the artists performing while I'll be there interest me.

You could always ask but as far as I know they are only good for the 6:45 show. That's what they listed in the Description of the package & that is the only time that comes up when trying to make the reservations online. If I buy the package I have no intention of going to the concert anyway as none of the artists performing while I'll be there interest me.

Ok-

It's silly question of the evening time:

Taking into account the following info-
When is the best time to visit?

Never been during this time of year (my excuse) dmil & dh are big foodies-
However there are conditions which must be adhered to:

Seating area required for eating
Not having to wait too long in line
Not crazy busy/noisy/hot

Thanks for humoring me.

Ok-

It's silly question of the evening time:

Taking into account the following info-
When is the best time to visit?

Never been during this time of year (my excuse) dmil & dh are big foodies-
However there are conditions which must be adhered to:

Seating area required for eating
Not having to wait too long in line
Not crazy busy/noisy/hot

Thanks for humoring me.
Pretty sure the only way to get a seat to eat is to get the premium package. And even that is not a guaranteed seat. I should say you may get really lucky and find a seat on your own but the odds are not in your favor. With the package you stand a very good chance because you have access to exclusive VIP areas

There are no lines though as they have staff to get your food

Last edited:
Pretty sure the only way to get a seat to eat is to get the premium package. And even that is not a guaranteed seat. I should say you may get really lucky and find a seat on your own but the odds are not in your favor. With the package you stand a very good chance because you have access to exclusive VIP areas

There are no lines though as they have staff to get your food

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter