EPCOT Food and Wine Festival, Sept. 25 - Nov 16 2015

Does hops and barley have Sam Adams cherry wheat this year? I didn't see it on the menu and will be extremely displeased if it's not offered as it's my favorite.

Thanks for checking:flower1:

ffmt is delicious youll be there in nice ac for 3 plus hours. our meal involved generous portions of bread hor'duerves with cheese and a apertif with grand maeiner whovh was delivous and i dont drink we then had A quiche lorraine with wite wine then veal ragouf with red im dtill waiting on cheese course with red and macaron desert with a drink i am unsure of. beyond worth the price and the are accomdarting me with any soda i want. they constantly refill the wines pardon my spèlling on an iphone.

Update on FFMT: the cheese dish was brie and walnut bread with another red wine. The desert was almond macaron with bitter chocolate and hazelnut ice cream with "sparkling" white wine. In the end the meal was DEFINTELY worth what we paid we were full before the end of it and as we were leaving they made an annoucement abouta vip guest that was there. It was the young girl who won rachael rays cooking kids championship.

ffmt is delicious youll be there in nice ac for 3 plus hours. our meal involved generous portions of bread hor'duerves with cheese and a apertif with grand maeiner whovh was delivous and i dont drink we then had A quiche lorraine with wite wine then veal ragouf with red im dtill waiting on cheese course with red and macaron desert with a drink i am unsure of. beyond worth the price and the are accomdarting me with any soda i want. they constantly refill the wines pardon my spèlling on an iphone.

Thank you for your review! I'll be attending this on Friday 10/16. I'm just hoping I don't get cassoulet and duck. I don't like beans and am not crazy about duck but, if that's on the menu, I'm sure it will be delicious!

When we checked in we were asked if we had any food allergies or food aversions, maybe comment about that when you check in. I beleive though from how they spoke that themenu will be similar every time.

I forgot to also mention thatmeal traditions ifyour party is less then 4 people, 6 at some tables, you will be seated with people you don't know. My mom and I were sat with two people who made 1 person reservations.

I forgot to also mention thatmeal traditions ifyour party is less then 4 people, 6 at some tables, you will be seated with people you don't know. My mom and I were sat with two people who made 1 person reservations.
They have always combined small parties at the F&W dining events. This is nothing new. It is in everybodies best interest that they combine small parties so that more guests can be accomodated at these special events.

Yea it was cool i enjoy meeting new people. I figured though some people may not be used to being seated in a restaurant that way so wanted to let people know.

The only time as a solo I have NOT been seated with others is Party For The Senses. There I get a solo table. No idea what will happen this year. (Maybe we will hear tonight, isn't this the first party?)

1) Wondering if anyone attended the Italian Regional Food and Wine Luncheon at Tutto Gusto, I will be attending in November and am curious.

2) Went to F&W last weekend for opening weekend. Hot and humid but still had a great time. Got there early evening on Friday night which was unfortunately after 7pm when they stopped doing the AP stamps for the wine glasses. Went to the Craft Beer center and tasted both samplers and then enjoyed a late dinner and fireworks at La Hacienda. Next morning attended the Parisian Breakfast and I thought that it was definitely worth it for the price. The food was good (lots of carbs) and the bottomless mimosas were delicious. I definitely got my moneys worth with the mimosas alone. Ended up talking a lot to the two tables that were next to us so I sadly didn't go up for seconds but that was ok. Agree that waiters were rushed but that should be expected when you sit that many people at one time, not fair to blame them. I think my server did a great job of getting us what we needed and keeping our drinks full. Booths on Saturday were crazy busy. The booths they expected to be super busy you could see they did a great job of managing (Canada had lines on both sides of the booth with multiple registers open). While other booths were not as well set up and it was difficult to navigate to pick up your food or drinks after ordering, especially when a booth was out of an item and the lines waiting for food with swell in such a small area. Sunday was much less crowded, but still crowded. Got 19 booths crossed off in the passport and enjoyed everything about the weekend. I think the CMs worked hard and I give them a lot of props because it was crazy busy. They all deserve an applause. My one gripe would be with guests. A lot of people were not paying attention when CMs were calling people up to the next open register or were cutting in lines. Just be considerate and have a good time. :)

I have some pics up on my instagram at cushlash11

This might already be in the thread but I don't have the patience to read thru the whole thing....

Is it faster to pay at the booths with a gift card OR with your magic band?

Is it easier to pay with which one?

Thanks!!!!

I find using magicband to be faster, but I think its pretty close between what is faster.

I have had the opposite experience, I find it much faster with the gift card especially with the gift cards that can be scanned instead of swiped.

Just want to say I did the Parisian Afternoon. It was lovely; a cold soup, four sandwhich triangles that were very well done, a tiny quishe and a crossiant... Then an extremely rich dessert platter. Coffe, soda, tea (hot and iced) were included, as well as all the champagne and orange juice one could take. ;) We really enjoyed it; didn't sound like a lot of food, but very filling. I'll do a full review when we get back.

Did the Tokyo pairing earlier in the week; it was as good as always. Quality did go up with the price, amazingly- lobster and wagyu were featured along with great sake.

We were told that spaces are open for the Japanese craft beers on wens and the French family traditions tomorrow, so take a look if you need an event!

(Pardon the errors, on a cellphone.)

Just want to say I did the Parisian Afternoon. It was lovely; a cold soup, four sandwhich triangles that were very well done, a tiny quishe and a crossiant... Then an extremely rich dessert platter. Coffe, soda, tea (hot and iced) were included, as well as all the champagne and orange juice one could take. ;) We really enjoyed it; didn't sound like a lot of food, but very filling. I'll do a full review when we get back.

Did the Tokyo pairing earlier in the week; it was as good as always. Quality did go up with the price, amazingly- lobster and wagyu were featured along with great sake.

We were told that spaces are open for the Japanese craft beers on wens and the French family traditions tomorrow, so take a look if you need an event!

(Pardon the errors, on a cellphone.)

I thought this was a buffet like the breakfast??? So are they serving individual plates? Also are the tables pre-assigned?

I have had the opposite experience, I find it much faster with the gift card especially with the gift cards that can be scanned instead of swiped.

This. I assume they still have the wrist gift cards, right?

I thought this was a buffet like the breakfast??? So are they serving individual plates? Also are the tables pre-assigned?

No, it's upstairs. There would be no way for a buffet to work up there: no room for it, for one, and many booths that sit three/four where if the center wanted food, they'd have to make someone else stand too. So it's individual platters.

Tables were assigned, though individual seats at it were not. All tables seated at least four; more sat six, while some sat eight. We had good luck with tablemates, thankfully.

Hello! I'm new to posting, but only because I haven't really felt like I had much to add to discussion. These boards are a wealth of knowledge. DH and I are headed to F&W for our honeymoon starting October 25. We went once before in 2013 when I was in a friend's wedding at Epcot, which just happened to fall over F&W. Wow, what an experience for us both!!! We vowed to return before we had kids, so that we could ride rollercoasters together and drink wine without worrying about kids. DH does not drink alcohol at all, but does not care if I do. We both appreciate the small portions and wonderful preparation of F&W options.

We got the premium package, and are still trying to wrap our heads around how to get two bottles of wine home from Disney to Seattle.

Does each premium pass area count as one "transaction" spot for purposes of QS credit use toward snacks in lieu of meal? We have free dining (a happy accident, as we debated long and hard until we found out it was included during the time we were there), and want to use some of those credits toward F&W purchases. If all of the selections we want are served by the same Premium area, can we combine them from different but served-at-that-area kiosks for our QS credit?

For instance: I want two things from Scotland and one from Hawai'i. They are both served by the same premium area. Has anyone had success trying to use a QS credit for something like that? I understand they are only good for non-alcoholic choices, and that they should be the only three things in the transaction. Those are not a problem. With two of us, it should be pretty easy to do. We may even be able to hit three from the same booth (I'm looking at you, Dominican Republic!), without trying. If not, I'd love to know what the results have been for those attempting to use QS dining credit and maximize it using their premium package location in lieu of kiosks for paying.

Thank you, and I look forward to contributing more to the community as well as MANY more trips to the world. It's such a wonderful place!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter