Epcot Flower and Garden Festival - FOOD!

Me!! I'm excited!!

This will be the third F&G trip, but the first with food!! The plants are "meh" but I'll eat my way around WS!!

Has anyone else checked out the culinary offerings during the Festival?

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/epcot-flower-and-garden-festival-food-and-beverages/

Everything sounds so delicious, I can hardly wait until May! :cool1: I've never been during this time, and it looks like this will be the first time they are offering food. Who else is excited??! :yay::yay:

I'm super excited!! We've always wanted to do Food & Wine but can't because of our kids school schedules, so this will be a little "taste" of that!! :woohoo:

Flower and Garden Festival: check!
Food and Wine Festival: check!

Ugh! Just when you think you've done all the fun things, they add amazing Food and Wine Festival type food to the beautiful Flower and Garden Festival!
Stop sucking me in, Disney! :goodvibes

Anyone getting to go--- ENJOY!! :)

March 11th-13th can't come soon enough :cool1:

I am soooo having a Dole Whip with Spiced Rum √

Crab Tostadas √
Watermelon Salad with pickled Red Onions √
Smoked Beef Brisket with Collard Greens √

I've thrown out all of the lunch plans that I had made:lmao: We're getting PHs for the first time in many, many trips so that we can spend a couple of hours in Epcot each day- doing one of the tours and sitting in on some of the lectures. So with any luck we'll get to sample the kiosks at lunchtime several of the days we're there in April.

DefLepard said:
March 11th-13th can't come soon enough :cool1:

I am soooo having a Dole Whip with Spiced Rum √

Crab Tostadas √
Watermelon Salad with pickled Red Onions √
Smoked Beef Brisket with Collard Greens √

I am having everything you're having! ;) I've never been to Food and Wine or F & G, so am I correct in assuming that these kiosks will not accept the DDP?

If you read the Food Blog entry - not the linked one that is just a list of the items, but the full story - it says that "some" items will be available for a snack credit (but not which ones). At a guess, if they work it like the Food and Wine Festival, it will be anything that doesn't contain alcohol.

Yes! It's such a happy coincidence for us. We'll be there twice- March 9th-16th and May 17th. Can't wait to check it all out!

Oh. My. Goodness! My tummy just did a little happy dance! I can't wait to try some of these yummies. I was planning on going over for a day or two during the F&G, now I'm thinking this may require several trips. :)

I had forgotten about this & made a lunch ADR at Coral Reef. We'll definitely be canceling that.

As a side note, I'm not sure what I think about carrot & tomato wine representing FL. We have some decent wines made out of citrus & strawberries. I've never seen any made with carrots or tomatoes though. We'll have to try them for curiosity, but they don't sound very good. Hopefully, I'll be surprised & they'll be better than I'm imagining.

DW and I have gone to F&W many times and F&G a few times but didnt really enjoy it much. We were only planning on a F&W trip this year but with the addition of food at F&G, I think this year, I will just have to take one for the team since my wife cant take time off during the spring this year and check it out to see if its umm worth it for us to continue going during F&G. So I guess I will be heading down in April to see what the fuss is about. ;)

Last year, after our Oct vacation, I convinced my mom to join me for F&G. They used to take us back in 1974-75 and haven't seen it since. I'm so excited to show her EPCOT! The fact that they're offering food kiosks is the cherry on top. We loved F&W when DH and I took our kids and it will be awesome to hang out with a grown-up for this festival :)

This will be my first appearance at F&G at Epcot, me and my camera were already looking forward to it but now there's so much more to it with this unexpected addition..... I shall try as much as I can, but not at the expense of any dining reservations lol... we were already planning it as a culinary trip with our DDP, the whole thing is going to be so much fun popcorn::

Was already excited about making the F&G, over the moon about the addition of food!:cool1:

Super excited - I'll have one day there in March and two in April, lots of time to sample some goodies.

Can't wait to try all of these treats! We adding extra time at EPCOT to enjoy them in May.

I am hoping they start early. We leave on the 6th but hope to try some of the new food and drinks!!

smcabee said:
DW and I have gone to F&W many times and F&G a few times but didnt really enjoy it much. We were only planning on a F&W trip this year but with the addition of food at F&G, I think this year, I will just have to take one for the team since my wife cant take time off during the spring this year and check it out to see if its umm worth it for us to continue going during F&G. So I guess I will be heading down in April to see what the fuss is about. ;)

It's so nice of you to make such a sacrifice! Lol ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter