Epcot dining question

heathernfrankie

Mouseketeer
We plan to do Epcot on our first full day of Disney next month. As of now, I have reservations at the Captain's Grill for 5pm that day. I'm thinking maybe we should stay in Epcot. We could do Coral Reef at 2:40pm, Tutto Italia Ristorante at 3:15 or Via Napoli at 3:10.
Do you think we should just stay in Epcot and eat there? I'm sooo confused with what to do.
Thanks for your advise.

We plan to do Epcot on our first full day of Disney next month. As of now, I have reservations at the Captain's Grill for 5pm that day. I'm thinking maybe we should stay in Epcot. We could do Coral Reef at 2:40pm, Tutto Italia Ristorante at 3:15 or Via Napoli at 3:10.
Do you think we should just stay in Epcot and eat there? I'm sooo confused with what to do.
Thanks for your advise.

Captain's Grill is a lovely restaurant and a short walk just outside the international gateway. I would keep the reservation and enjoy the Boardwalk area for a bit as well.

I agree with PP. You will have a better meal at Captain's Grill. It's just a short walk from Epcot, so it's not really different than having to walk to one of the restaurants within Epcot. You could even go back to Epcot after your meal if you wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter