Entertainment coupon for National Car Rental Needed.

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Anne745, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Anne745

Anne745 Earning My Ears

If anyone has the $20 off coupon for National Car rental and is not using it and would be interested in passing it along, please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Anne::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

2. Franne

Franne DIS Veteran

Sure, send me your address and I will get it out to you.
    Franne

3. Tigge50447

Tigge50447 DIS Veteran

I just though of something. I have a coupon from the entertainment book I used to secure the reservation of the car at national. The coupon expires on nov 30th. My reservation is Dec 10th is the coupon still good since I reserved it while the coupon was valid or is not good because it will be expired when I pick the rental up?

4. erinch

erinch DIS Veteran

I automatically get the pittsburgh book, and it should be arriving soon for 05. If it's got a national coupon, you can have it.

5. lawgs

lawgs DIS Veteran

Tigge50447

most rental car company coupons in the entertainment books expire at the end of december 2004 if the the book is current....this is certainly true for National...the expiry date is on the back of coupons at the bottom for National

6. Tigge50447

Tigge50447 DIS Veteran

GREAT!!! I read the above post and all of sudden I started to panic that I didn't look at the exp. date on the national coupon. Thank You for the info :wave: