Enought time to catch flight?

Lynnyl

Mouseketeer
If I book a flight leaving MCO at 1:15pm after the cruise do I have enough time to get through security etc and make my flight?:confused:

You should not have any problems getting to your flight. Last I heard DCL recommends booking at 1:00 or later. I know there are many on the board that book and make flights around noon. The first cruise we took we had a 1:15 flight and we had plenty of time - like 2 hours to spare as I remember.

we have an 1145 flight out of mco...hope we make it in time...however if we dont then what do we do?

jamie~
don't worry, you'll be fine. We were off the ship by 8:15 am, cleared Customs and at the airport and checked into the Hyatt by 9:30 a.m. We had a 3pm flight, so we reserved a day room to relax, get ready for the trip home, and to finish shopping!!

depending on your airline, you might be able to checkin at the port. i know continential and i think maybe southwest has "at port" check-in. sure is nice not to have to deal w/the luggage!

we with delta...
can I check in at port

How do you reserve a day room at the Hayatt? Is there a time limit? I would love to do this. When we come in August our flight does not leave till evening. Thanks

I believe Delta is at the Port most of the time... usually the Larger airlines are there.. sometimes, I think depending on how many people have reservations, some of the smaller airlines are there once in awhile.

For the dayroom at Hyatt, you can call them and reserve a dayroom, it was $60, but SO worth it. We stayed at the Hyatt the night before our cruise and they gave us the information when we checked in and advised them we were going on the Disney Cruise the next morning. When we checked out Saturday morning, we reserved the day room for the next Saturday~10am-2pm. We were able to check in at 9:30 a.m. and left just about 2pm for our 3pm flight.

Because you can only check your luggage up to 4 hours before your flight, (plus we needed our luggage for awhile), we had to wait until 11:00 a.m to check in with SouthWest and receive our boarding passes. So at 2:00 p.m., all we had to do was go through security and take the tram over to the gate. Oh and don't forget to ask for an atrium view room... it was fun to watch everyone in the airport lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter