Enjoying othr resort amenities, while staying @ Dis?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by richie56, May 15, 2007.

1. richie56

richie56 Earning My Ears

Hubby and I will be staying on Disney property for the 1st time ever, mid month. We are bringing our RV and staying at Fort Wilderness. My question is, I have read that our resort, FW offers a outdoor movie, Chip & Dale sing along/campfire nightly which is open to all Disney resort guests! I was wondering if there are any other, unique and free amenities available at the other resorts that guests staying on property are allowed to cross over and use? Lets start a thread on these "finds" I think that would be fun!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Stinky_Pete

Stinky_Pete DIS Veteran

There are performers at the BoardWalk resort (on the boardwalk) that are free to watch.

4. minnie61650

minnie61650 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Any of Disney's resort guests (even those staying at a value or mod) are allowed to shop, relax in the lobbies, dine, rent boats or surrey bikes,use the transportation or use the spa facilities at any of the Disney Resorts. (Of course pool hopping is not allowed.)

5. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

some of the tours at WL, AKL, BC, YC - are free to everyone staying on Disney property.

6. richie56

richie56 Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone, this is fun, keep em comin!

7. rgf207

rgf207 DIS Veteran

Go to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They have many viewing areas around the resort to see the Animals and it is a beautiful resort.

8. abolanwoski

abolanwoski Not mean, just says what others are thinking!

If you are a runner, all of the resorts have running maps with routes around/near the hotel. Great way to see the "world". Also, bike rentals at FW and surrey bikes at BW.