• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Enjoy a Bigger Budget with Rewards from QuickRewards.net - Help Inside

Becky, I put in for a cashout of walmart gc's. The first time it was refused and refunded, because I had not entered my address. I did that, and put in for it again, and it has just said processing for days now. Can you please tell me what is going on with this? My email is bcnepainter@embarqmail.com Thanks.

I tried to email you, but the email said it was undeliverable, I just clicked on the one you posted a few pages back.

Hi, Disney*Dreamer! I'm sorry you couldn't reach me by email -- I couldn't get into it myself for about three hours today, and our tech guy says that there was some sort of server upgrade going on, so that's probably what was up. All's working fine now, though, so please give me a shout again if you'd rather talk privately!

QR processes PayPal daily (or sometimes it'll be the following day if our payment guy is out sick or something... we are a very small company), but our mailed gift cards go out once a week. It sounds like you missed the prior week's run because we had no address on file for you, and then you had to wait for the following week's run. At least I hope that's the case!

You should see your gift card by the end of the week, just depending on the good old USPS. If not, please let me know! (My email SHOULD be working fine now, fingers crossed!)

Becky

You say that there are fewer surveys for those in the UK.
I am from the UK and over time i have slowly got $15 which is probably not alot compared to how long i have been doing this.
As im in the UK does it mean i can't cash in for GC?
Will they be sent to the UK?
Can i cash in for anything or am i wasting my time?

Hi, avviexxx! It's my understanding that we don't mail out awards overseas but that you can request PayPal. Please contact support@quickrewards.net and they can confirm this for you. There may be other emailed gift certificates available to our UK members as well.

Thanks for being an active member of QR!

Becky

I am very excited I just cashed out for my first disney gift card! I do have one question. About how long does it take to get? The cashout history showed cashout out processing for a few days and now shows cashout accepted. I cashed out on 5/15 and it showed cashout accepted on 5/17. Will it tell me when it ships? Will I be getting it soon? Thanks!!!

Congrats on cashing out for Disney! We mail out gift cards once a week, on Thursdays or Fridays. Yours probably went out on 5/18, so it's just a matter of how long it takes Ye Olde Postal Service to get it to your door!

Now it's time to start working on building your balance for your next Disney GC! :)

I have came across at least one survey that wants a phone number. I do not give out my phone number like that again. Last year I put my phone number down on a contest entry and got slammed with calls.

Does anyone know how you can get around this?

Also, is it better to click on all the new survey on the main page or just do the emails that we receive?

Thanks.

Hi Becky,

I tried the program for a few months but I'm just not that committed to this type of program. I have emailed twice to have my account deleted, but I'm still getting many, many emails each day. Any idea how I can get these to stop?

Jenn

Hey, everyone!

TillyDe, it's very rare that our surveys ask you for a phone number, but I have been asked a couple of times when the survey description said that they may contact you for a follow-up survey for an additional incentive. You can always say that no, you would prefer to not do a follow-up.

Jenn, I totally understand -- our program is not for everyone. We have deliverability problems with some email providers (comcast is one of our notorious offenders); if we haven't responded to an unsubscribe request after several messages to us, we're probably just not getting the message. Please send me a private message here with your QR email address, and I'll unsubscribe you right away.

shallwechat, I wasn't sure on this one, but I asked Dmitry and he said that you can only earn the reward for watching the video once.

Becky

this is a dumb question but how do i clear my cookies? :confused3 i am getting so frustrated with the surveys....nothing is going thru for me. also, i notice many of the offers are not giving me credit. they must think i am crazy emailing them but i have had 3 today. i AM doing what it says...I have even done a few twice because of this thinking it is me but it isn't. :mic: I think they are getting tired of me complaining today. :badpc:

is it just me or is anyone having problems with getting credit today? i have had to email them on 5 different items. i am doing what it says to do and still not getting credit. i don't want them to think i am trying to cheat them??? :surfweb:

We're not getting a bunch of complaints about crediting today -- if anyone else is having issues I hope they'll respond to this post and let us know.

Are the surveys that aren't crediting the numbered ones? Those only credit on Mondays.

The offers that are done through the Offer Wall sometimes credit on a delay or if you've done them on another rewards site, they won't credit on our site, too.

Can you please try a different browser? Or if you go to YouTube and search for "how to clear cookies" it will show you step by step how to clear cookies for whichever browser you are using.

If you have another computer, you could try that also to see if you have better crediting results.

Hope one of these suggestions helps!

I have done numerous sponsor pay just like they say but didnt get credit nor can i find where it shows i took them. I have also completed numerous gwallet items but it only shows i viewed them. I contacted customer service on some and was told numerous filings could possibly show fraud. So far they helped me out on two.

I have done numerous sponsor pay just like they say but didnt get credit nor can i find where it shows i took them. I have also completed numerous gwallet items but it only shows i viewed them. I contacted customer service on some and was told numerous filings could possibly show fraud. So far they helped me out on two.

Howdy -- happy Memorial Day, btw!

Ah, the Offerwalls. :( We have a humongous disclaimer up on our Offerwall page because they are notoriously persnickety. Sometimes they credit, sometimes they don't. They're all through a third party (SponsorPay, Peanut Labs, etc.), which you'd have to contact directly to investigate missing credits -- we don't have a contact there, or any pull, to intercede on a member's behalf.

That's why we say in the disclaimer that we can't offer manual credits for missing Offer Wall offers. They're so iffy on crediting that we really can't afford to issue manual credits.

We do recommend that you clear cookies before attempting our offerwall offers, or if you find things aren't crediting, to use another browser. If you've completed an offerwall offer through a competing rewards program, it won't credit again. If you provide false information, that can also cause things to not credit. Or for example if you were a member of Netflix in the past, and you sign up for Netflix through the Offerwall, they may not pay you to join again -- some offers are only for new subscribers.

The Offerwall is NOT my favorite part of QR because it is so hit-and-miss, and we don't have the ability to offer manual credits for when it does "miss."

I'm sorry I couldn't give you a better resolution on this one, shallwechat! If you don't want to try to clearing cookies / using an alternate browser plan, and you're having crediting problems, I'd just recommend avoiding the Offerwall. (I don't use it, myself.)

Becky

Is the site down today? Haven't been able to get on all day. And did not get the survey emails I normally get.

Howdy! Yes, we're having some issues -- we're posting updates to QuickRewards.net and also to our Facebook page as they become available.

There was some sort of problem with one of our servers, and our hosting company is scanning it, which is taking HOURS to complete. I know it's frustrating for the members because it's sure frustrating to us. Neither of us are making money right now! :(

Please hang in there and check QuickRewards.net for the latest... or see our Facebook page, at http://www.Facebook.com/QuickRewards

Thanks, and I am very sorry for the site downtime!

Becky

Hi, I joined months ago but never got my email confirmation so I kinda forgot about the site. I found it again but realized that my email address was wrong - which might explain why I never got the confirmation. I have tried to change it several times and it will not let me - I go to my email settings, change the address, press update and the old (wrong) address shows up. How can I change it?

I tried to go to the lost password/confirmation link it says it is under maintenance - and it has said that for months :confused3

Tzeitel, I didn't know that -- but then again, my responsibilities are related to promoting our cashback shopping merchants. Thanks for letting me know! And if you'll just send an email to support (at) quickrewards (dot) net, and let us know the correct email address, we can get you confirmed and making money with QR right away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter