Engaging Halloween Trip Birthday trip 5th Oct 07- 9th Oct 07

Tricky_lil_Pixie

Creating Mischeif Wherever I go
I've been seeing people getting excited about this years Halloween trips so I think I'll add to their excitement and share some moments from last years trip...

Cast

Me- Claire 2nd trip (24- 25 this trip), Tinkerbell Loonatic
DBF- John (27) Disney virgin- never even sat and watched anything Disney-1st trip.

Stayed off site at Best Western Marne La Vallee- quite a nice hotel off site and 2 stops away from the magic... that nice we're staying there the 1st night of our trip this year *** our flight from Newcastle doesn't land till late... anyway...

Arrived at the hotel @ 5.30pm after a really long and boring coach journey from Manchester, we left at 1am on 5th, changed in London to a National Express Eurolines got into Paris Coach station @ 4.45pm navigated the metro to the hotel no problem.

We dumped the bags in the hotel then straight on the metro to the Village for John's first taste of the magic, didn't have anything booked so we tried Billy Bob's. Wasn't a fan of the food but it was just about eatable.

**Left Camera in Hotel this night**

Day 2- 6th October... My Birthday Part 1

Well today was the big 25 and it was the best day ever, not only was I in Disney, I was going to Cafe Mickey for my birthday meal, and it was cracking the flags, no coat all day... yay!!!

Well the day got better... anyway more of that later. It was a Saturday, it was the first day of Halloween season, it was busy!!!

We were there in plenty of time for rope drop... ran to get FP for BTM then headed straight for

P1000125.jpg

Queue was bout 20 mins took advantage of it though

P1000128.jpg

FP wasn't till 11.30 so had a stroll and took some pictues of the scenery

P1000673.jpg

P1000674.jpg

P1000121.jpg

P1000120.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Time for BTM, John hadn't been on a coaster for years and screamed like a girl, was so funny :scared1: :scared1:

I then took him to see the castle and inside it on the way to Fantasyland

P1000129.jpg

P1000647.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Headed straight to Peter Pan, 20 min wait or 3pm FP, we decided to wait for it... I love this ride.

Headed off to show him the Carridge at Aubege... this is where the magic happened... there was only to 2 of us and he produced a little box, with a nice shiny sparking diamond ring and he asked me to be his Disney Princess forever princess: princess: :cloud9:
How could I resist?

IMG_0178.jpg

Part 2 coming in a bit

Headed off to show him the Carridge at Aubege... this is where the magic happened... there was only to 2 of us and he produced a little box, with a nice shiny sparking diamond ring and he asked me to be his Disney Princess forever princess: princess: :cloud9:

aww.. that is so adorable :)

Opps almost forgot... :cheer2: Congratulations :cheer2:

Aw how romantic, great photos, can't wait to see more.

Oooooooooooh Disney and romance. What more could you ask for?

Ooh how romantic :love: Congratulations!! :love:

I love your black and white photos :thumbsup2

Congratulations but.......we need photos!!! The ring, the happy faces, the rest of the trip........eagerly waiting!

I promise I'll finish this in next week or so... having laptop problems of the major variety at the moment :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

How lovely!! :cloud9: My fiancee was going to propose to me at DLRP but bottled it at the last minute!! Bless him!

Love that first pic of Phantom Manor!

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter