Engagement Photos

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by pluto1234, Jul 3, 2011.

1. pluto1234

pluto1234 Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone. I was wanting to have engagement photos done at the Magic Kingdom but saw that Disney's photographers don't do them there anymore. Has anyone used a local photography to come and take photos or have any recommendations for people used in the past? We'd like more formal ones so the Photopass option seems out and we'll be alone so can't have family take them. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Designer Rose

Designer Rose Mouseketeer

I know you aren't allowed to have other professional photographers take pictures of you in the parks. Unless something has changed, I know that was the rule recently though.

4. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

Emilie (DesignerRose) is right I'm afraid - no outside photographers are allowed in any of the parks! :sad1:

5. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

However, I was talking to Disney Photography a few weeks ago, and they said they have started doing engagement portraits in the Magic Kingdom again. It's during park hours, so there will be other guests around, but they take you to the rose garden to get shots with the castle in the background. :thumbsup2

6. Serrendipity

Serrendipity Earning My Ears

lurkyloo--Do you know if this is still true? And if it only applies to DFTW brides? Thanks in advance!

7. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

... Looks like you got your answer in another thread. :thumbsup2