Engagement Photos

pluto1234

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone. I was wanting to have engagement photos done at the Magic Kingdom but saw that Disney's photographers don't do them there anymore. Has anyone used a local photography to come and take photos or have any recommendations for people used in the past? We'd like more formal ones so the Photopass option seems out and we'll be alone so can't have family take them. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Hello Everyone. I was wanting to have engagement photos done at the Magic Kingdom but saw that Disney's photographers don't do them there anymore. Has anyone used a local photography to come and take photos or have any recommendations for people used in the past? We'd like more formal ones so the Photopass option seems out and we'll be alone so can't have family take them. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

I know you aren't allowed to have other professional photographers take pictures of you in the parks. Unless something has changed, I know that was the rule recently though.

Emilie (DesignerRose) is right I'm afraid - no outside photographers are allowed in any of the parks! :sad1:

However, I was talking to Disney Photography a few weeks ago, and they said they have started doing engagement portraits in the Magic Kingdom again. It's during park hours, so there will be other guests around, but they take you to the rose garden to get shots with the castle in the background. :thumbsup2

However, I was talking to Disney Photography a few weeks ago, and they said they have started doing engagement portraits in the Magic Kingdom again. It's during park hours, so there will be other guests around, but they take you to the rose garden to get shots with the castle in the background. :thumbsup2

lurkyloo--Do you know if this is still true? And if it only applies to DFTW brides? Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter