End of August - Who's going?

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by twotoohappy, May 27, 2007.

1. twotoohappy

twotoohappy <font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I

Aug 30, 2003
    I'll be down at the Boardwalk from 8/26 - 9/2
    With....my dd11, disNonna, Kel, Kryss, Kirsten, Thomas, Shari
    Anybody want to meet up?
    Flexible during the days,
    we'll be at Jellyrolls after hours for sure!:dance3:
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. travelin' tigger

travelin' tigger DIS Veteran

Oct 31, 2001
    Sooooo wishin I could be there, but looks like DNiece and her son will be in Boston that weekend.

Have a few for me!!! :grouphug:
  4. pershing

pershing DIS Veteran

Jul 27, 2003
    I might be there solo actually! From 26th to 29th. I might rent Boardwalk DVC or stick to the budget and stay at Pop Century.

3 trips my 3DS's never wanted to tour the World Showcase. This past time we stayed at the Beach Club so that I couldn't POSSIBLY miss touring WS.....Darned if we didn't get to it AGAIN!:headache:

I don't want to be resentful about missing it, so I'm secretly planning my little getaway when the boys are at their Dad's this summer.:scared1: Although he's the king of switching gears at the last moment, so there's always the chance I'll miss going.

I'm really looking forward to it.:wizard: If more disérs want to meet up I'll be game to show up. I like to blend into a crowd. Especially since I'll be solo.

I go to the cruise meets when we sail on DCL, but I've never done a dismeet at WDW before.
  5. Kitty-chan

Kitty-chan Cheese is always the answer

Nov 13, 2004
    We'll be at SSR 8/27 - 9/2 . . . and DS doesn't know yet, it's a surprise. :thumbsup2

Last December we went to a meet at the Boardwalk, which was a great time! So I'd love to do a meet again. Maybe this time at one of the parks, since it can be hard to get from resort to resort without a car? Might be fun to do a Fantasmic meet or something, to have people to chat with in line, waiting for the show, etc.
  6. NYDisneyKid

NYDisneyKid Expedition Everest Record Holder

Feb 19, 2007
    I'll be at ASMovies 8'28-9/3
  7. Squidrific

Squidrific <marquee><font color=red>Oh, and we hate sushi</ma

Aug 25, 2005
    Some of the Mad Chatters will be at Boardwalk Villas from 10/25-10/27. We are up for a Jelly Rolls meet!
  8. faindrops27

faindrops27 I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My

Apr 29, 2005
    A few of us are having a End of August beginning of Sept meet. If anyone is interested follow the link in my siggy!:goodvibes