End of August - Who's going?

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by twotoohappy, May 27, 2007.

1. twotoohappy

twotoohappy <font color=red>Lovin' Pete!<br><font color=teal>I

I'll be down at the Boardwalk from 8/26 - 9/2
    With....my dd11, disNonna, Kel, Kryss, Kirsten, Thomas, Shari
    Anybody want to meet up?
    Flexible during the days,
    we'll be at Jellyrolls after hours for sure!:dance3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. travelin' tigger

travelin' tigger DIS Veteran

Sooooo wishin I could be there, but looks like DNiece and her son will be in Boston that weekend.

Have a few for me!!! :grouphug:

4. pershing

pershing DIS Veteran

I might be there solo actually! From 26th to 29th. I might rent Boardwalk DVC or stick to the budget and stay at Pop Century.

3 trips my 3DS's never wanted to tour the World Showcase. This past time we stayed at the Beach Club so that I couldn't POSSIBLY miss touring WS.....Darned if we didn't get to it AGAIN!:headache:

I don't want to be resentful about missing it, so I'm secretly planning my little getaway when the boys are at their Dad's this summer.:scared1: Although he's the king of switching gears at the last moment, so there's always the chance I'll miss going.

I'm really looking forward to it.:wizard: If more disérs want to meet up I'll be game to show up. I like to blend into a crowd. Especially since I'll be solo.

I go to the cruise meets when we sail on DCL, but I've never done a dismeet at WDW before.

5. Kitty-chan

Kitty-chan Cheese is always the answer

We'll be at SSR 8/27 - 9/2 . . . and DS doesn't know yet, it's a surprise. :thumbsup2

Last December we went to a meet at the Boardwalk, which was a great time! So I'd love to do a meet again. Maybe this time at one of the parks, since it can be hard to get from resort to resort without a car? Might be fun to do a Fantasmic meet or something, to have people to chat with in line, waiting for the show, etc.

6. NYDisneyKid

NYDisneyKid Expedition Everest Record Holder

I'll be at ASMovies 8'28-9/3

7. Squidrific

Squidrific <marquee><font color=red>Oh, and we hate sushi</ma

Some of the Mad Chatters will be at Boardwalk Villas from 10/25-10/27. We are up for a Jelly Rolls meet!

8. faindrops27

faindrops27 I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My

A few of us are having a End of August beginning of Sept meet. If anyone is interested follow the link in my siggy!:goodvibes