End of August Whining...

Thank you, works for me. Hoping to get it. Do they continue to send them or is it pretty likely you are out of luck if you haven't received it yet?

Here's my whine - the RO discounts do not appear to be available to me in Canada!!! Boooo hisssss.... I hope to travel August 17th - 24th, but really need a discount to make it work. I got the free dining pin, starting August 25th!!!!

Here's my whine - the RO discounts do not appear to be available to me in Canada!!! Boooo hisssss.... I hope to travel August 17th - 24th, but really need a discount to make it work. I got the free dining pin, starting August 25th!!!!

I thought the discount was available to the US and Canada. I'm sorry to hear that. Did you call Disney and speak to a CM?
I'll swap you my room discount for your FD pin. We arrive on Aug 25. :) Just kidding. I know we can't do that.

I called and spoke to a CM. He said that there were no discounts available to me for the week of the 17th, and where they announced discounts for a time period afterwards, he didn't think there would be any more announced. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the discounts for Canadians? I haven't seen US only discounts like this before and I see that English people have gotten them from this thread. I checked the prices for my dates online and they are the same as for earlier this month. :(

There is hope idk how their going about sending. Them but my friend received an email something to the effect since you've been here before were making it easier for you to come back !! Free dining the first set of dates were 8/25-10/2 and then Oct 18-31 then Nov 11-23 and Nov 30-Dec 4th and final dates were Dec 15-22 nd must be booked by aug 14th!! Mind you I didnt get one and have been there numerous times also !! She got it yesterday late !

I called and spoke to a CM. He said that there were no discounts available to me for the week of the 17th, and where they announced discounts for a time period afterwards, he didn't think there would be any more announced. Can anyone point me in the right direction for the discounts for Canadians? I haven't seen US only discounts like this before and I see that English people have gotten them from this thread. I checked the prices for my dates online and they are the same as for earlier this month. :(

Did you go through the special offers section? On the top right hand of the website, click on special offers and then go to the RO discount and check availability.

This discount is available to Canadians.

If you don't get the e-mailed PIN, call and ask if there's one attached to your account. I called last night--nothing. I just called this afternoon--there it is!!

:goodvibes

Free dining for our stay starting 8/25!!!!!!

So no more whining for me!

I went through the special offers section on the website as suggested and got the deal! Only had CL available in the YC, but that's fine for us! My friend switched her reservation to the YC too and so we are both booked (she saved $1,000). I did a room only for now! So excited... Now to try to coordinate flights!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter