End of August bounceback ?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Native NYer, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Native NYer

Native NYer DIS Veteran

We're going to Disney 8/22-8/29. While we always go in August, our trips are usually much earlier in the month. I'd love to book at bounceback for August 2011 while I'm there. What are usually the bounceback offers during this time? Room discount? Free dining?

Thanks so much for your help! :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. tinka-belle

tinka-belle DIS Veteran

For the past few years it's been Free Dining.

4. stepdisney

stepdisney <font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang<br><font colo

Bounceback for during free dining is free dining the next year. We have booked bounceback free dining for the last few years. While you are at Disney, log on to DIS, just in case you don't have an offer in your room. The information is always posted here with a copy of the offer.

5. mommylovesdisney

mommylovesdisney Mouseketeer

Thanks for posting this! we're going to be there about the same time and I was hoping for the same thing. I never used a bouncback before, we had one in our room at Pop in Dec 08 but couldn't use it because of other travel plans.

Will someone be able to tell us quotes for a couple different resorts? also, can we upgrade to dxdp and pay the difference with a bounceback?

Thank in advance!