Enchanting extras

Memaw73

Earning My Ears
When can you book these please. Looking at Savis, Droids, Keys to the Kingdom and more. We will be 60 days out in 10 days. We are doing a spilt stay with a cruise in between. Chatted to a CM and they gave me 2 diffrent answers.

Do you need to have a park reservation to book these? Can you reserve park after booking?

Is the 60+10 for enchanting extras as well?

The MDE app is not showing enchanting extras any more?

Do I need a VPN if booking from Australia.

Thanks

Enchanting extras may be booked at midnight EST 60 days from your arrival day. In your case you will have 2 different booking dates both pre and post cruise stays.

You do not need a park reservation to be eligible to book.

I don’t know the answer to VPN from Australia. I book from Canada and do not need VPN.

Question about midnight. So I stay up to midnight and complete the ressie by 12:02am then wake up at 4:45am so I can make ADRs for CST? Or is the midnight at the end of the day that I make my ADRs?

Is this 60+10 or 60 day to the date?

I am confused as to what the 60 + 10 days is and how to do it.
If you are staying on site at WDW, you can book ADRs (and Enchanting Extras) 60 days ahead, plus the length of your DISNEY resort stay, up to 10 days (even if your stay is longer than 10 days). Enchanting Extras (usually, but not always) can be booked starting at 12:01 a.m. on the 60 day ahead (plus length of stay as specified previously). Restaurant reservations begin at 6:00 a.m. at the 60 day (plus length of stay) point. Split stays are normally booked on separate 60 day counts (they don’t add together). This can help you figure out when your day to book will be https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?m1=11&d1=27&y1=2023&type=sub&ay=&am=&aw=&ad=60&rec=

I am confused as to what the 60 + 10 days is and how to do it.
At 60 days before checkin to your Disney resort, you can book ADRs and Enchanting Extras for your length of stay, up to 10 days. If you’re staying longer than 10 days, then the next day (59 days before checkin) you can book day 11, the next day you can book day 12, etc.

Thanks for the help.
How do I navigate to the pages to book these please, do I use the app or webpage?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter