Emmysdaddy Joins the Damsels to Dine, Even with Princesses: Em started PDR see link

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reviews' started by emmysmommy, Sep 4, 2012.

1. jabead

jabead DIS Veteran

Well, your food pictures are great and all, but I think everyone would really love to see a picture of the people who are eating it. ;) If one of you don't post it soon, I am just going to have to take matters into my own hands...with your permission, of course. :lmao:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smile4stamps

smile4stamps DIS Veteran

Love the DUO Review!!!

I have my schedule with so many ADR's with Sit down restaurants I want to try that I always forget about some of the good options at CS places!

4. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

And to share a few photos of our evening.....this will be a preview shared here rather than waiting to update my TR!!!

If you look really closely you will see the actual camera that DDW uses for his dining reviews. (he was sitting in the seat to the right.) I can say that I've seen this instrument of his dining reviews!!!!

[​IMG]

Of course I also have to start marking off #1 on Jabead's List of 18:
    1) Take lots of pics at any DISmeets you have with DDW, GoofySon’s Mom, PrincessBetsy, or anyone else.

To commemorate this Dismeet... here's a photo that Jabead shared from that night.

[​IMG]

Anyone want to see what our Dis-famous Mr. DDW looks like??

5. smile4stamps

smile4stamps DIS Veteran

LOL!! DDW wants to remain hidden!!! We know what he looks like from the back lol!

6. jabead

jabead DIS Veteran

Well, I'm excited and I've already seen it! :rotfl2:

7. smile4stamps

smile4stamps DIS Veteran

Of course we want to see!!

8. SweetSpot

SweetSpot DIS Veteran

That tiny, regular looking camera takes DDW's unbelievable pictures? Doesn't seem possible.

How great that you both were able to meet. Hopefully DDW isn't ruined and now craving CS burgers and chili cheese fries. I would miss the signature restaurant reviews terribly.

9. DonaldDoleWhip

DonaldDoleWhip DIS Veteran

Yes, show us! :rotfl:

10. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Perfect timing Barb!!!

May I introduce you to Mr. DDW!!!

[​IMG]

And I took a few more....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personally, this was such an awesome evening!!! I do hope that we meet again!

note: I just resized these so hopefully photobucket will catch up!!!

11. DonaldDoleWhip

With a Canon, anything is possible. :thumbsup2

And I have to say, I'd love to do a trip of all quick service meals (and maybe one signature, for good measure). From burgers to CHH's grilled salmon to AoA's tandoori, there's so much CS food that I really love now! :)

12. DonaldDoleWhip

The pictures are up! :scared1: :laughing:

13. jabead

jabead DIS Veteran

Yay...three extra pics = bonus points for Brenda!!! :cool1:

14. DonaldDoleWhip

Me too - it was all so much fun! (and I'm also happy that we got to meet Betsy and Kristen as well! You should definitely elaborate on those encounters in your trip report :thumbsup2)

15. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Ha!! That is the problem with reading dining reviews late at night! ;) Keep reading for more....

Denise!!! You are very observant!!!

Ditto for you Paula!!!

Not actually... I just hadn't done the big reveal yet!!! Keep reading. :)

Joh, you had the inside scoop!!! :goodvibes

Hi there!! You had excellent guesses and in fact one of them were correct!!! Yay!

Hi there Pinkgirl! Ahhhh Deluxe dining! I've never tried CHH and I do love shrimp! Glad to see you here.

I love the BBQ pork sandwich at Flame Tree BBQ. How does it compare to Cosmic Rays if you have had both?? I think now I am ready to expand my horizons at Cosmic Rays.

Oh, and you leave in just a few days! You deserve this ---->> :banana:

Ding, ding, ding!!!!

I know what you mean... sometimes only a burger will do. I loved your Dismeet review/post!!! Awesome. And yes, I think you knew too.

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!! :rotfl2: :lmao:

16. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

:) Thanks - it was!!

Awww.. you are so sweet. I want to make you one of my honorary kids. But then I'd have to tell you to go do your homework and to not stay up so late on a school night!!!! :lmao:

Seriously though... I was so wonderful and it still puts a smile on my face to see the photos. :goodvibes

They do toppings bars good! Especially since they have more than condiments and lettuce/tomato/pickles.

It was pretty awesome! Thanks!

ha! A cheese goo lover!! :rotfl2:

:goodvibes Yes, so great! And the fries are so thick and delicious.

Hi Barb!! You know I would eventually post it. I kept hesitating because I didn't want to ruin the mystery of Mr. DDW!! But rest assured, he was fine with it.

Thanks Paula! Bonus feature is the cool lounge act by Sonny Eclipse!! :lmao:

Ha! Yes, the back of him is nice as well but I think everyone wanted him to turn around!

Yay!! You were our first Diser to see Mr. DDW. I had to text the photo... after a few teaser pics. It WAS after all part of my List of 18. ::yes::

Heck yeah! Now you see him.

I was honored!! It is interesting that Mr. DDW has eaten a lot more CS and cupcakes this trip. It is an interesting departure from his Signatures for which I mostly associate his reviews!! It's all good! :)

17. smile4stamps

smile4stamps DIS Veteran

No more anonymity for DDW!!

It's good to put a face with the words and reviews!

18. DonaldDoleWhip

I'll finish my homework later, alright? Just leave me alone! :rotfl2:

Actually, I've been multitasking this whole time - I might even go to sleep by 1am tonight. :cloud9: (but class starts at 9 every single day, so I have to be out of my room by 8:40. It's always a struggle :laughing:)

19. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

I have a few more that I will save for my TR!!!

Yes, definitetly! I could also post the photo of Betsy here since I know she has an active dining review here.

This is a preview for only those on the Dining Boards:

After DDW, my family and I got drenched on Splash Mtn (not only were we seated in the front but we went down the flume right when it started to downpour) we had the pleasure of meeting Betsy (PrincessBetsy.)

DonaldDoleWhip, Princess Besty, and Emmysmommy
    [​IMG]

Here's a link to Betsy's ongoing DCP Dining Review.

Here's the link to Mr. DDW's current DR.

20. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

:)

21. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Awesome updates Brenda and DDW (and, yay, I was right ;))

I still think it is so cool that you guys hung out together at Magic Kingdom and had dinner together :cool1:

However, I am practically crying now because I am at work and can't see any of the photos so I have to wait till I get home :sad2: