Emma's Make A Wish Trip....June 15-21,2009

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by keetmommy, Mar 8, 2009.

1. jessica52877

jessica52877 DIS Veteran

That balloon is HUGE! Cute pictures! I love the volcano/tree of life on fire!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

Cake is good the next day too....Yah I am eating a real healthy breakfast..
    Em had left over Pizza...guess we are practicing for next week...I can't wait....it is great because we are in Orlando by 11...so we should be able to do something on Monday too...maybe just hand out at the pool and eat ice cream...

4. kdzbear

kdzbear DIS Veteran

I love the pictures from the party! I can't believe your trip will be here so soon!

I do have an off topic question for you. I noticed she was wearing her braces with her crocs. Does the doctor let you do this? We see Tyler's orthopedic doctor in two weeks and we think he is going to have to go to full time braces rather than just at night. He lives in his crocs and doesn't like his tennis shoes so if this were an option it would be great!

5. wkualum

wkualum Mouseketeer

Great pictures from a great party! Congrats!!!

Any cake left? I love me some cake!

I know you didn't ask me but....My daughter is in her AFOs full time and she does wear Crocs a lot. Her PT (and ortho for that matter) says if she didn't have her braces on then the Crocs would be a no no. However the braces are giving all the support so the Crocs are fine. Hopefully your doc feels the same!

6. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

She just wears the crocs around the house as slippers, she has a leg length difference though so if she wears them to much her back starts to hurts..

There is some cake left it is so good...I ate part of the tree/Volcano today for breakfast....love that chocolate...

7. wkualum

wkualum Mouseketeer

Can you send a piece of the cake to Kentucky? I'm sure it'll make it here in good shape. :laughing:

can you tell it's been awhile since I've had birthday cake? :)

8. cajunfan

cajunfan Welcome to the DIS where wishes come true.

This is too funny!!! It made me LOL:lmao:

Lynn

9. cajunfan

cajunfan Welcome to the DIS where wishes come true.

Have a FANTASTIC trip!!!!

Lynn

10. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

We leave tomorrow..and are all very excited....her is a picture of Emma from the wedding this weekend! She did SUCH a good job....and we all had a great time...

[​IMG]

11. merneric

merneric Mouseketeer

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful time! Let Mickey know we will be there soon! :lmao: I can't wait to swap trip reports!

Mary Anne

12. Matt1026

Matt1026 Mouseketeer

Oh she looks beautiful in her dress. I hope you have a wonderful trip. Enjoy and take great notes and report back. We are still waiting patiently (well you know)for our dates. MAW told us at the end of May we should have our dates in a few weeks so we are still waiting. After reading everyones stories it sure makes me even more excited for those dates.

Take Care and Enjoy!!!

13. maroo

maroo DIS Veteran

Oh, she is so beautiful!! :goodvibes

14. Corrine 1973

Corrine 1973 What do you mean I am not a princess, don't you se

OK, so I know that while I am writting this that you are already on your way, but I wanted to tell you this anyway. I hope you have a great trip and can't wait to real your TR and the tons of pictures (those are always my favorite part) when you get back.popcorn::

15. Jennia

Jennia DIS Veteran

Hope you're all having a blast on your trip! Emma looks so beautiful in the wedding photo. :lovestruc

16. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

We are home, picked up the stomach flu at Disney but all seem to be feeling better now, here is the begining of our trip report...did a bunch of it on the lap top in word on our trip so I didn't forget things..

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213102

17. locolala

locolala <font color=royalblue>Ketchup doesn't belong in yo

I'm so gonna have to read your TR, I have NF1 as well. I'm the most affected of anyone in my family and now they think that I have MS and that there's some sort of link between NF and MS. Bleh. Reading your TR will give me some hope, I know it!

18. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

Sorry that you may have MS also, my Great Grandma had MS but we think my mom was a mutation of the NF...I have it and then Miss Emma has it worse then any of the rest of us. We have a strong family history of auto-immune disorders so I have been curious about connections between the two. Enjoy the report we had a great time.