1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Emma's Make A Wish Trip....June 15-21,2009

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by keetmommy, Mar 8, 2009.

1. twinmum

twinmum DIS Veteran

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
    :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
    :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

Emma got her first package from her wish granters today...she was thrilled and is busy coloring...

[​IMG]

4. WishMom09

WishMom09 DIS Veteran

Looks like a fun gift!
    And Happy Belated Birthday Emma!!!:bday:

5. maroo

maroo DIS Veteran

Cool!!!

The magic is starting for you guys!!!! :)

6. dmbfan

dmbfan DIS Veteran

I am sorry I am a little behind, but I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Emma. I am sure she had a great day!!

As for buffett...I want to call ahead and see about making sure we can get a table to eat dinner the night we are there and not have to wait in any lines. The website says call for priority seating...so I will see.

7. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

Wow I can't believe 8 weeks from today we will be on our way....we haven't heard anything from them lately, but I suppose we won't until it gets closer...
    We aren't doing a lot of pre-planning, we just want to get there and go with the flow...
    Em has an MRI in 3 weeks and my mind is on that, once i know it is stable we will focus on the trip....I know it is coming fast....

8. kdzbear

kdzbear DIS Veteran

I just found your pre-trip report. Your daughters are beautiful. I can't wait to here more about your planning. Thanks for sharing! :wizard:

9. sarcasticfiesta

sarcasticfiesta Mouseketeer

Subscribing :thumbsup2

10. sammie girl

sammie girl Mouseketeer

We are also leaving on the 15 of June. Are u staying at GKTW?

11. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

Yes we are...will you be there too??

12. BeckySob

BeckySob Mouseketeer

Ya know, I just wanted to let you know....originally I planned on going with the flow. I was told to do otherwise, have a plan, write down what you want to make sure you don't miss. Well, I have to say, I wish that I had gone with the flow. I think we missed out on alot because we were so focused on the itinierary, and missed out on everything in-between. So I agree......GO WITH THE FLOW!

Can't wait to hear more!

13. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

I think we will be ok just going to the flow too....maybe it is hard for me, I am a bit of a control freak and need to know exactly what is going on...I am avoiding the Wish Trip reports (post trip) because I don't want to know what is happening, I want to be surprised....
    Like I said the only 2 things we will for sure plan are her princess meal that they are taking care of making reservations...and hopefully Margaritaville on Wed because that will be my 39th birthday and if it is like 29 I will need a distraction..LOL.....

14. maroo

maroo DIS Veteran

Wish Trips are the best for go with the flow mentality because things just happen on Wish Trips...characters can come up that you were not expecting. :) I am glad you are going to go with the flow. I am also glad that you are avoiding those post wish trip reports! :) Every trip is completely different anyway! :)

I also think going into it with the expectation that it is NOT going to be the perfect vacation. Kids still cry. It still rains, sometimes a lot. Unfortunately, sometimes kids get sick. But it rained, we cried, and Lauren ended up in the hospital and we STILL had the best vacation of all of our lives! So it must be good, right! :thumbsup2

I would have to turn off the DIS, though. Gosh...you have some serious will power to stay away from those post wish trip reports!!! :) Wow. :worship:

15. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

16. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

Ok I am going to cry, Just got the mail and she got a post card from "Princess Jazmin" saying she couldn't wait to meet her, she is going to be SO excited!!! (her wish granters are great!)

17. BeckySob

BeckySob Mouseketeer

Now THAT is AWESOME!!!!! Oh boy, this is just the beginning!

18. tinytreasures

tinytreasures DIS Veteran

we went on our trip in Feb
    we decided to go with the flow
    we didn't tell the kids what tickets we had so they only knew we were going to meet Mickey mouse that was it
    so there was no disappointment, when we didn't go to universal at all

We loved hanging at GKTW and hope to go back for my dd trips one day

19. merneric

merneric Mouseketeer

I saw that we will be missing each other by a day...that is too bad. We can just do our countdown together at least!
    I can't believe you haven't been reading post reports...I am addicted to them!!!
    Take care,
    Mary Anne

20. PrincessKell

PrincessKell <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess Wanna be<br><

Oh your family is so precious! Love the pictures. Sounds like you have a plan and you are stickin to it! Good to know! hhehe sometimes that is the way to go. Suprises are great.

I can't wait to keep up with your pre trip report, and see pictures of those kiddos

21. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

Oh I am getting excited, we saw our wish granter at a track meet yesterday and she will be calling in the next few days to set up our party....we are under 40 days...
    Em has an MRI on Monday, DH and I think her shunt may be over draining so we need to get that taken care of...then we can relax and get ready for out trip...Oh she will be in a wedding the Saturday before we leave so we have to worry about that too..