Emh?

tracyy2

Earning My Ears
We are going to be in DLP on the 9th & 10th Nov, the 10th you can get EMH in the morning, i was wondering do you have to get a ticket from anywhere, we are staying at the santa fe hotel B&B basis, also can you have breakfast in the park, do i have to book this?? Thanks in advance:confused:

For EMH Mornings you simply show up at the entrance - they block people off by the main outside gate at the train station. Guests without access queue at the normal entrance and all eligible to get in go in via an etrance over to the right hand side.

As for breakfast in the park, there is some debate as to whether the Good Morning Fantasyland Breakfast will still be running beyond the end of this month. I would suggest you check with Disney or your travel agent - I know I've always had to request it in advance before. Things may have changed since I last did it but others here will correct me if I'm wrong.

Hi there

we are going on the 25th of november for 5 days, when we have booked previous years we have always done the good morning fantasy land in advance but this year we werent able to because the travel agents said it was fully booked!!!! couldnt understand this as we booked the week that the christmas prices came out. So it could be that it is not available or maybe you request them now at the hotels. We are going to wait and see what happens when we arrive.

With regards to EMH this is our first time going when this is available so i cant help you there. Sorry

Have a lovely time

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter