Embassy Suites Codes

The problem with the cash back sites and hotels.com is that they are considered 3rd party bookings so no points if you are a FF/FG.
BTW, thanks for that code. Great for a day or 2 stay. Unfortunately most of mine aren't that short.

The problem with the cash back sites and hotels.com is that they are considered 3rd party bookings so no points if you are a FF/FG.
BTW, thanks for that code. Great for a day or 2 stay. Unfortunately most of mine aren't that short.

That is true for hotels.com but not for cash back sites. I would book almost all of my work travel through Mr. Rebates and it does not have any impact on you earning loyalty rewards points. You just access marriott.com or avis.com, etc through the cash back site. As far as the hotel is concerned, you booked straight through their website and you get all points you would normally get.

ETA: Unless that rate is unavailable for one of your dates or something, it should work for as many days as you need it. I have used it for week-long stays before with no problem.

That is true for hotels.com but not for cash back sites. I would book almost all of my work travel through Mr. Rebates and it does not have any impact on you earning loyalty rewards points. You just access marriott.com or avis.com, etc through the cash back site. As far as the hotel is concerned, you booked straight through their website and you get all points you would normally get.

ETA: Unless that rate is unavailable for one of your dates or something, it should work for as many days as you need it. I have used it for week-long stays before with no problem.

Good to know! Thanks. I thought they all were considered third party sites.
I usually negotiate my long term rates. 6 rooms for 6 months usually. Most recently they threw in dinner M-F and microwave/fridge at a Hampton for $53 a night. Then no taxes after the first 30 days always.

Good to know! Thanks. I thought they all were considered third party sites.
I usually negotiate my long term rates. 6 rooms for 6 months usually. Most recently they threw in dinner M-F and microwave/fridge at a Hampton for $53 a night. Then no taxes after the first 30 days always.

Got it...and you're totally right, negotiated rates will almost surely beat the 20% off every time!

The only thing with the cash back sites is that sometimes using a loyalty program will void the cash back. Mr. Rebates used to have Hilton but they had a disclaimer that if you were a Hilton Honors member you wouldn't get cash back...now Hilton isn't on there at all anymore. We stayed at a Holiday Inn property in December for $109/night. I got my normal points, plus a large number of bonus points I had registered for, plus $16.50 in cash back (15% back)! It is a really nice way to get a little back on all of that $$ you're spending on travel...and in my case it really was bonus money since I was spending someone else's money for my travel expenses.

Really the only chain that I have found to have a blanket corporate code that can honestly be used by anyone (instead of IBM's code, or my company's code, etc) is Hilton.

0560041604 works at Hampton Inn, Doubletree, and Embassy Suites.
N0041604 works at Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, and select Hilton Grand Vacations locations.

I have randomly found discounts or corporate codes for other chains just be searching. FlyerTalk is a great resource that a PP mentioned. But they really are few and far between. I have used other corporate codes at Marriott because the code is the same at all hotels. Hilton changes theirs for each hotel and each company. My company had a very specific code for our Doubletree hotel in New Jersey near my last client, and that code was specific to that hotel and could not be used at other Doubletrees.

ETA: 'Liking' the hotel chains (like specifically Hyatt Place) can sometimes lead to discounts. Certain properties sometimes offer discounts through facebook or twitter.

Thank you SO much! I just used that code to book at the Embassy Suites for February. It was $40 cheaper than the AAA rate.
Is it worth it to upgrade to a higher floor? Or will they do that at check in for being an Honors member? There is always a fee I am thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter