Emailing positive comments

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jackemail, Oct 6, 2008.

1. jackemail

jackemail Disney Veteran

I must have had the wrong email address for Disney Guest Communications, because my email was returned. I have searched on these forums, but evidently not well enough. Can someone give me the correct email address so I can send lots of praise Disney's way? Our recent trip had so many plusses--from clean parks and restrooms, outstanding cast members, wonderful hotel experiences--that I want to send praise for some specific cast members to Disney. Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dward1961

dward1961 Mouseketeer

I am very happy you had such a positive experience. We have been to Disney many times (over 15) and I am sad to report this past visit 9-21 to 9-27 was kind of depressing. Many restrooms were dirty, you could really see the wear and tear at the parks. I realize everyone needs to cut back including Disney to keep the bottom line in the black.

I can also say many CM's seem to be miserable, which doesn't make you feel like you are in the Happiest Place on Earth. I don't think I can say there was one really outgoing and happy CM that I met on my trip. (this won't stop me from returning) maybe not as soon as I would like.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound like a Debbie Downer

Did you try to email to this address?:)

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

4. jackemail

jackemail Disney Veteran

Hmm...that IS the address I used, and the email was returned. Guess I will try again.

Always strange how people there at about the same time have such varied experiences. We were there from 9/25 to Oct. 1. I found the parks and restrooms exceptionally clean, and ran into nothing but great cast members. Timing, I guess.

5. Disneyadore

Disneyadore DIS Veteran

Sorry wrong topic

6. jackemail

jackemail Disney Veteran

Thanks--will try all of the above email addresses!

7. DjdBrit

DjdBrit DIS Veteran

I had actually been looking for some kind of address to write a positive too. Does anyone have a mailing address?

8. DjdBrit

DjdBrit DIS Veteran

Sorry to post again I want to make sure I subscribe to this :)