Email Program that prevents unknown emails

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
I want to allow DD to have email but want to be able to control who she gets emails from. Are there Programs that will only allow emails to get through if they are on an approved senders list, and just dump any others?

I don't know about setting up receiving from approved senders only, but MS Outlook lets you block specific senders.

AOL's browser lets you set up either way.

Allow only from these people.
Or
Block these people.

Along with some other options.

The browser is free.

I just checked, using www.aol.com would allow same functions without having to install browser. You can also check your mail from anywhere on aol.com. So, if you wanted to monitor the email, you could from work for instance.

AOL might be a good idea. Do they still charge for it? I will check out the other suggestion also.

We were using Hotmail, and I have Outlook but we need to be able to know that she only getting emails from an approved list of people. We ran into problems with friends of friends emailing inappropriate things, and with her signing up to websites that required parental permission but entering her own email address. So the supervision has to go to DEFCON5!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter