email notifications

diberry

DIS Veteran
I'm not getting my email notifications of new posts today. Anyone else? Also my smilies haven't been working for a while - anyone else? And as for these stupid little "quick reply" boxes ................................
down.gif

me either..

i was having some trouble posting at all earlier... kept getting the page saying "the thread you are posting is an exact duplicate of one you have posted in the last five minutes. You shall now be redirected to that thread." and then not being taken anywhere of the sort! and I was trying to post my SDD thread too! *frustrated*

I've been having problems with smilies for a few weeks now. I can only use the ones showing on the reply to thread page - if I click More nothing happens.

I have had the opposite yesterday i recieved the same post notification 3 times.

Computers!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Mine came through in dribs and drabs last night and then about 50 this morning!!!!! :rotfl:

I decided to take email notification off, since mailbox often received none or many. Just like a No.44 bus :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter