Email for dining reservations

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by milan15, May 15, 2012.

1. milan15

milan15 Mouseketeer

I have previously always called to setup any dining reservations, but now that they have an email system I was interested to test it out. So, of course, I now can't find the email.

would someone please post a link or just what the email address is?

I'm sure it's just right under my nose but I seriously can't seem to find it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. monkey30

monkey30 Dreaming of my next vacation!

4. milan15

milan15 Mouseketeer

Thank you soooooo much :)

Anybody had a bad/good experience with this new system?

5. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

I had a decent experience with them. I had emailed requesting a reservation, and they responded the next day - note that I emailed them after hours, so I thought I got a good response.

6. Lissame

Lissame DIS Veteran

I e-mailed yesterday and heard back within about 2 hours. You do need to tell them:

Your name, phone number, date you are requesting, restaurant, and breakfast/lunch/dinner. I also included a time frame, like I said Carnation Cafe lunch between 12 and 1.

7. dlinne

dlinne Mouseketeer

I have made 3 reservations for July. I heard back quickly and got reservations within 5 minutes of what I had requested for all 3. Pretty easy and quick.

8. ValpoCory

ValpoCory DIS Veteran

Thank you Lissame!

9. DisneytheKid

DisneytheKid A bad attempt at Billy the Kid

For those who have used the email method for Blue Bayou, can you request a waterside table?

10. hlbtimes2

hlbtimes2 <font color=teal>Stretch that spine out big and ta

I've had really positive experience with emailing them. I made 3 reservations, asked questions and made changes. I love not having to wait on hold. Even if Disney has the best hold music!

11. Lissame

Lissame DIS Veteran

You can't request a waterside table through your reservation. You just need to show up early and request it. They say they will make a note of it, but it's been my experience that it's not the case.

12. andee2000

andee2000 Mouseketeer

Thanks for asking this and to who posted the link! I'm 60 days out and just emailed in my dining reservations for Goofy's Kitchen. I like the first dinner seating so I wanted to get my reservation in as soon as possible. Thanks!