Elsa Dress

clara77

Earning My Ears
Sooooo my mom wanted to get my 2 girls the Elsa costume from the Disney Store for our cruise in a few weeks, but it appears to be sold out...everywhere. I keep checking and they are not even on the website. Any chance they will be available on the ship?

Yeah I saw the ones on ebay and I think they are mostly the dress from Target I think or the ones from the Disney Store but they are like $160!! That's why I figured I would find out whether they are available on the ship at all - we will be on the Fantasy. Thansk!

Yeah I saw the ones on ebay and I think they are mostly the dress from Target I think or the ones from the Disney Store but they are like $160!! That's why I figured I would find out whether they are available on the ship at all - we will be on the Fantasy. Thansk!

Have you checked your local jcpennys? I was at ours today and they had several Frozen items and costumes. I had no idea they carried Disney items until today!

When I went to JCPenny at Xmas is when I found out they were carrying disney store products. Was so excited as the closest outlet is 1.5 hrs away. Our store is out of Elsa and is back ordered according to the workers there. I called the Disney store and got the same answer. They said walt disney world and Disneyland can't keep it stocked. I really need to get one by Feb for my daughters bday. I won't settle for any other store brand. Good luck!

I did try JC Penney - thanks! They only had 1 left and it was a size 2, I need more like a 4/6. So...I will keep checking back I guess! I figured it would be popular, but wow! We are not stopping at DW or anywhere in Orlando before getting on the ship. Hopefully she will be able to get it in the next few weeks, otherwise we will be perfectly happy with her Cinderella dress :) Thanks all!

FYI the one offered by Disney Store (and website) is in fact currently sold out company-wide. (As is the limited edition one.)

Not surprised they are sold out. Just recently spent a week at WDW and saw thousands of these dresses on little girls.

I don't remember if I saw Elsa dresses or not (I wasn't really looking) but the Disney store near me (about 2.5 hours away) had a whole bunch of Anna dresses a week and a half ago. I can check this weekend I'll be back in the area probably on Saturday.

I don't remember if I saw Elsa dresses or not (I wasn't really looking) but the Disney store near me (about 2.5 hours away) had a whole bunch of Anna dresses a week and a half ago. I can check this weekend I'll be back in the area probably on Saturday.

Yeah, Anna dresses we have. In spades.

We were in a similar situation when we cruised and the Merida dress was new. They did not have the Merida dress on the cruise. Fortunately we were able to stop at Downtown Disney before boarding and picked one up at the big store there. Good luck in your search!

Try calling merchandise at WDW. It's different for The Disney Store.

Disney World Merchandising is 1-407-363-6200

Yep I am kicking myself now for not buying one this summer when we at the Disney store. My mom really wanted to get it for my little girl but I wanted her to see the movie first now I can not find the dress anywhere :sad1:

While at WDW we were told they were sold out company wide. This was Dec 26th when we had our reservation at the boutique. Try a search on Etsy. You may be able to buy a custom costume from a seamstress there. I made my girl's dresses for that trip. Sofia & Elsa!

Hi,

I thought I should tell the OP that I got my usual email from a year round Halloween Store that you can order costumes online. In the email they had a Disney Elsa dress. The stores name is Spirit Halloween and you can Google or use Bing to find the website. I don't have enough posts to put a link. I hope I helped who ever needed an Elsa dress. Have a great day. :)

Shauna :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter