Elsa Dress

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by clara77, Jan 7, 2014.

1. clara77

clara77 Earning My Ears

Sooooo my mom wanted to get my 2 girls the Elsa costume from the Disney Store for our cruise in a few weeks, but it appears to be sold out...everywhere. I keep checking and they are not even on the website. Any chance they will be available on the ship?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

There's a whole bunch of Elsa dresses on ebay.

4. clara77

clara77 Earning My Ears

Yeah I saw the ones on ebay and I think they are mostly the dress from Target I think or the ones from the Disney Store but they are like $160!! That's why I figured I would find out whether they are available on the ship at all - we will be on the Fantasy. Thansk!

5. mama2girls2007

mama2girls2007 Earning My Ears

Have you checked your local jcpennys? I was at ours today and they had several Frozen items and costumes. I had no idea they carried Disney items until today!

6. lovedisneyfam3

lovedisneyfam3 Earning My Ears

When I went to JCPenny at Xmas is when I found out they were carrying disney store products. Was so excited as the closest outlet is 1.5 hrs away. Our store is out of Elsa and is back ordered according to the workers there. I called the Disney store and got the same answer. They said walt disney world and Disneyland can't keep it stocked. I really need to get one by Feb for my daughters bday. I won't settle for any other store brand. Good luck!

7. clara77

clara77 Earning My Ears

I did try JC Penney - thanks! They only had 1 left and it was a size 2, I need more like a 4/6. So...I will keep checking back I guess! I figured it would be popular, but wow! We are not stopping at DW or anywhere in Orlando before getting on the ship. Hopefully she will be able to get it in the next few weeks, otherwise we will be perfectly happy with her Cinderella dress :) Thanks all!

8. Dug720

Dug720 SQUIRREL!!

FYI the one offered by Disney Store (and website) is in fact currently sold out company-wide. (As is the limited edition one.)

9. jrabbit

jrabbit DIS Veteran

Not surprised they are sold out. Just recently spent a week at WDW and saw thousands of these dresses on little girls.

10. Kermit85

Kermit85 Earning My Ears

I don't remember if I saw Elsa dresses or not (I wasn't really looking) but the Disney store near me (about 2.5 hours away) had a whole bunch of Anna dresses a week and a half ago. I can check this weekend I'll be back in the area probably on Saturday.

11. Dug720

Dug720 SQUIRREL!!

Yeah, Anna dresses we have. In spades.

12. kerrykerr

kerrykerr Mouseketeer

We were in a similar situation when we cruised and the Merida dress was new. They did not have the Merida dress on the cruise. Fortunately we were able to stop at Downtown Disney before boarding and picked one up at the big store there. Good luck in your search!

13. Weedy

Weedy DIS Veteran

Try calling merchandise at WDW. It's different for The Disney Store.

Disney World Merchandising is 1-407-363-6200

14. LILRERE

LILRERE Mouseketeer

Yep I am kicking myself now for not buying one this summer when we at the Disney store. My mom really wanted to get it for my little girl but I wanted her to see the movie first now I can not find the dress anywhere :sad1:

15. sarabguerra

sarabguerra Mouseketeer

While at WDW we were told they were sold out company wide. This was Dec 26th when we had our reservation at the boutique. Try a search on Etsy. You may be able to buy a custom costume from a seamstress there. I made my girl's dresses for that trip. Sofia & Elsa!

16. Iris1974

Iris1974 Earning My Ears

Hi,

I thought I should tell the OP that I got my usual email from a year round Halloween Store that you can order costumes online. In the email they had a Disney Elsa dress. The stores name is Spirit Halloween and you can Google or use Bing to find the website. I don't have enough posts to put a link. I hope I helped who ever needed an Elsa dress. Have a great day. :)

Shauna :wizard:

17. HDavis197

HDavis197 Earning My Ears

Toys R us has one.

18. tinker&belle

tinker&belle DIS Veteran

They are back it disneystore.com today! Just ordered Elsa for dd1 and Anna for dd2

19. jwongclan

jwongclan Earning My Ears

:cool1: Just in time for our cruise at the end of the month! I hope they will be stocking them in stores soon too!