1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Elevator Question for CSR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by AlabamaBound, Sep 14, 2013.

1. AlabamaBound

AlabamaBound Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if building 9B at CSR has an elevator? I'm pretty sure it's only a 2 story building, so I'm thinking it's unlikely, but I'm being optimistic since it is business class :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DevonsDisneyMom

DevonsDisneyMom DIS Veteran

I want to say yes there s. we stayed in cabanas 8A and that was only two stories as well and we had an elevator

4. StitchandPooh'sMom

StitchandPooh'sMom <font color=magenta>Now if only I could think of s

Yes, all buildings at CSR have elevators. The only tricky spot is the fourth floor of casitas 2, but you can still use an elevator to get there (in a roundabout way).

5. AlabamaBound

AlabamaBound Earning My Ears

That's awesome!!! Thank you so much for your responses! I booked a wheelchair accessible room in 9B and put in a request for the second floor. I realize that the obvious response would be that, if there are wheelchair accessible rooms on the second floor, there would have to be an elevator, but after almost three years with my fiance, let me tell you, I've seen stranger things (i.e. "accessible" does not always mean accessbile :rolleyes:).

I realize that Disney is famous for their high level of accessibility (one of the major reasons why we decided to have our wedding and honeymoon with them), but after you get burned one too many times, you learn to ask the "obvious" questions :-)