Electrical Water Pageant

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneyfn, Sep 10, 2004.

1. disneyfn

disneyfn Welcomed Cast Member

Which resort is the best place to watch this from?

Just curious as I'm hoping to catch it after I have dinner at the Polynesian one night when I'm there, but am willing to go to another resort if the view is better.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dbail2

dbail2 DIS Veteran

The Poly is our favorite place to sit on the beach and watch..The Poly has great atmosphere....

4. Candace

Candace DIS Veteran

I believe the EWP begins at the Polynesian around 9:00. The beach there is my favorite place to see it, but I guess the beaches at any of the MK resorts would be fine. I just like the earlier time at the Poly.

5. paras4ri

paras4ri Wishing upon a star........

I love EWP from the Poly beach!! :D

6. disneyfn

disneyfn Welcomed Cast Member

Kewl. We have a 7:30 reservation at 'Ohana's so we can check it out after. :)

Thanks for the help. :)

7. Karl C

Karl C Disney Fanatic Extraordinaire. Does Tortuga ha

The view from the roof top of the contempory is the best viewing platform by far. It's a experience that no other resort can match! I'm not talking from inside restraraunt but outside on either the Northeast or Northwest wing's. Chances are you will have the wholeplace to yourself. Once you view it from there, you will know what I mean. The height adds a whole new diemension, all you have to do is, Do It.......

8. Jungle Skipper

Jungle Skipper <font color=purple>I know the secret of the backsi

I LOVED the view from the Poly beach..althought, technically, the beach is for resort guests only....I know the COntemporary has a good view as well....good luck.

Jungle Josh

9. long4disney

long4disney Mouseketeer

We think the best view is from the lagoon view rooms at the GF. It goes right past them every night!!:wave2: