Electric toothbrushes..are they worth it?

I had one, but it kept getting gooey and nasty inside,even when i rinsed it off after using it...infinally tossed it out- any advice?

These!! http://thesonicseal.com/ Mine did the same thing, but I haven't had the problem since I got them. It's a bit of a pain getting them on and off when you change brush heads, but so worth it.

For me? No. My family has good genes and our mouths are all cavity free, so I stick with the regular toothbrushes. Much easier and cheaper. If I/we had any issues, I would certainly go that route if it helped. We are a family of 5. My dentist always says "Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing!" to all of us except my almost-15-year-old (who has braces). She always gets a floss lecture.

For me? No. My family has good genes and our mouths are all cavity free, so I stick with the regular toothbrushes. Much easier and cheaper. If I/we had any issues, I would certainly go that route if it helped. We are a family of 5. My dentist always says "Just keep doing whatever it is you're doing!" to all of us except my almost-15-year-old (who has braces). She always gets a floss lecture.
Water piks are very helpful with braces... Really helps keep them clean. I see many patients unfortunately when the braces come off cavities and discolored teeth ... White spots.
So hard for the kids(or anyone) to keep braces clean and the water pik is my 1st recommendation. And comes with different tips whole family can use same machine.
Kerri

YES. I bought my first one in college and the base (the part that houses the battery) just died about a month ago - so it lasted a good 10 years.

My husband and I share the base part and each have our own brush heads that we switch out, so we only had to buy 1 new one. I got it at Bed Bath & Beyond using a 20% off coupon. There was also a rebate available on top of that (I forgot how much...$20-$30 mailed to me in the form of a Visa pre-paid giftcard).

We both have pretty good teeth and gums, and since switching to the new brush we've gotten compliments on how white our teeth look. We're both very pleased with it (and I agree, the new design is much better as far as keeping out gunk/weird smells). ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter