Electric cooler in Pop room?

jsmla

DIS Veteran
DD and 8 friends are planning to go to WDW this May for a senior trip and will be staying at Pop Century which does not provide fridges in the room. I was wondering if it would be okay for DD to have our electric cooler in her room at Pop. They are on a very strict budget and the cooler would be nice for keeping sandwich stuff and milk for cereal fresh. It's one of those ice chest type coolers that you can plug in to either the car or a regular socket. Has anyone done this?

Thanks!

I dont think that would be a problem. We always bring a cooler and keep it in our room for stuff like beer, juice, etc...

We will be at Pop in 38 days , refrigerators are available at an extra cost. I want to say like $10.00 extra, I think. The cost is not that bad, but I am sure there would be no problem with have an electric cooler.

Thanks so much for the replies.

Guess we'll send the cooler. That way the parents can send breakfast things and sandwich fixings to help out with the kids' budget. We want to encourage them to start paying their way but at the same time don't want them to starve doing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter