Eiffel Tower View?

Bricket

Mouseketeer
Which hotel offer the best view of Epcot's Eiffel Tower?

Just me and the hubby this time. :hug:
Our 15th Wedding Anniversary! Any suggestions for an extra romantical time will be well appreciated!

Just about any of the Epcot resorts (YC/BC/BCV/BW/Swolphin) will have some rooms that you can see the Eiffel Tower from. Unfortunately the views aren't that great and you are more likely to be looking in a different direction.

I assumed BW would have the best view since it's closest? But is BW a hotel a couple in search of romance would want to stay at?

Boardwalk is not the closest. Beach Club is the closest. I've had that view at Beach Club Villas but it more than likely won't be what you really want.

I don't think the views of the little eiffel tower stuck on top of the pavilion from there are particularly romantic. It's sticking up from some trees. I don't think they light it at night either but I could be wrong about that.

Oh thank you so much for your reply!

So do you think I'd be happier with a MK view?

Can you direct me on where I should go to find info about the more romantic feeling resorts and things to do at Disney?

Yacht club have the best views to me, we have had lovely views from there seeing the upper part of the tower and those beautiful flowers along the water way, the BW across the water. We love that view, it is on the long hall way that also over looks the Wedding Gazebo. We have taken part in several weddings from our balcony.

We had a great view of the Eiffel Tower from the BWI. I put it on my room request (important to note - this can't be guaranteed though) without really knowing what to expect and was very pleasantly surprised.
This is considered a standard view and also overlooks the courtyard where the little cottages are located. We could see the higher fireworks and hear the music from ROE too.

I thought it was beautiful and very romantic, but we love the BWI in general. Much quieter than the YC/BC. Walking into the World Showcase is always a peaceful romantic walk.

The lounge is a quiet place to have a drink either inside or out on the patio. The Flying Fish is a great restaurant and strolling along the boardwalk looking at the lights and activities at night is really nice. The spa at the Dolphin has couples massages too. To me the BWI is more of a grown up place (not in a bad way and we have stayed there with the kids too).

This is where we stayed for our adult only anniversary trip and was very happy with our choice.

Allears has some great tips here: http://allears.net/btp/romance.htm

Hope you have a wonderful time!

We had the Eiffel tower view at BWI (same room location as the PP - Standard view looking into the courtyard), and I'd say it's romantic. Although, it didn't hurt that we had that view on our honeymoon... :)

I posted this picture on facebook and some people thought we were actually in Paris. :rotfl:

This was the view from the bed:
297628_729654973669_1027748_n.jpg

(It was room 4278)

I'll echo PPs to say that BWI offers views of Eiffel Tower. Our room overlooked the courtyard, which was lovely & peaceful, with the Eiffel Tower to the left. It is lit up at night, and we enjoyed watching the fireworks from our balcony.

fireworks.jpg

Though we were there with our son, I think the BWI is a great choice for a romantic getaway. :thumbsup2

We stayed at BWI in the room right next to the Innkeepers Club, I think it was 4537, or something like that. Anyway we loved the view of the Eiffel Tower from there.

Definitely go to the spa. My favorite is SSR; then have lunch out on the patio and take a stroll through DTD.

POR offers a carriage ride around both POR and POFQ.

Plan one really special meal.

We had a great view of the Eiffel Tower from the BWI. I put it on my room request (important to note - this can't be guaranteed though) without really knowing what to expect and was very pleasantly surprised.
This is considered a standard view and also overlooks the courtyard where the little cottages are located. We could see the higher fireworks and hear the music from ROE too.

I thought it was beautiful and very romantic, but we love the BWI in general. Much quieter than the YC/BC. Walking into the World Showcase is always a peaceful romantic walk.

The lounge is a quiet place to have a drink either inside or out on the patio. The Flying Fish is a great restaurant and strolling along the boardwalk looking at the lights and activities at night is really nice. The spa at the Dolphin has couples massages too. To me the BWI is more of a grown up place (not in a bad way and we have stayed there with the kids too).

This is where we stayed for our adult only anniversary trip and was very happy with our choice.

Allears has some great tips here: http://allears.net/btp/romance.htm

Hope you have a wonderful time!

I really love you right now. Thanks!

I'll echo PPs to say that BWI offers views of Eiffel Tower. Our room overlooked the courtyard, which was lovely & peaceful, with the Eiffel Tower to the left. It is lit up at night, and we enjoyed watching the fireworks from our balcony.

fireworks.jpg

Though we were there with our son, I think the BWI is a great choice for a romantic getaway. :thumbsup2
OH yes! This is my dream. Oh I pray we can make this happen for us!

We had the Eiffel tower view at BWI (same room location as the PP - Standard view looking into the courtyard), and I'd say it's romantic. Although, it didn't hurt that we had that view on our honeymoon... :)

I posted this picture on facebook and some people thought we were actually in Paris. :rotfl:

This was the view from the bed:
297628_729654973669_1027748_n.jpg

(It was room 4278)

Oh wow! Thank you for the room number!

Sammie said:
Afraid not.

On a recent DIS podcast, Pete & his team reviewed the Boardwalk standard rooms. Any idea what their room numbers were? I really don't want to go back & listen.....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter