Egg/Milk Allergy - Tony's Town Square

jocey4577

Earning My Ears
Has anyone with egg and milk allergy eaten pasta at Tony's Town Square? I know Disney is super accomodating for food allergies by all reports I've read so far, but DS is a big pasta fan so it would be great if he could eat it!

I have not eaten there specifically but Disney is super accomodating so I'm sure they would be able to find him something.

Milk would be easy.. (I'm allergic to milk) so they just wouldn't use cheese. Isn't there eggs in pasta? That one might be harder.

I always email specialdiets@disney.com before my trip to let them know my ADR's and my allergies. They usually give me extremely helpful info. I also note my allergy on my ADR and also confirm it when checking in. Once we are seated, I let the waitress know and they immediately go get the Chef to talk to.

We love talking to the Chef because we state our concerns and know they will be met. You could always try calling the restaurant specifically to see if there would be an option for him. If you want to eat there anyway, then just make an ADR and speak to the Chef before you order. :thumbsup2

Hi I am just dairy free, I know that for me personally they made "special meatballs" milk free and had tofutti ice cream. Sorry about not knowing of the egg free aspect of your request.

My children are dairy, soy, egg, peanut, and tree nut allergic. I spoke with a chef from Tony's and they have special meatball mix that they use that is free from all of the above. I'm guessing it's also gluten free (but I'm not sure). Also their pasta is egg free-or at least they have an egg free version.

We leave tomorrow for WDW and my kids are VERY excited about the spaghetti and meatballs and the babycakes at DTD.

Definately contact Special Diets. I spoke with the Chef from Il Mulino a couple days ago & he was so happy that I had done that. He says it's so much easier for them to prepare for people like us if they know we are coming ahead of time. Chef Jose asked if there was anything special I knew I wanted him to prepare for me & let me know that he would be sure to have safe pasta on hand for me if I wanted it. If you want great Italian, with a very caring Chef, I can't recommend Il Mulino enough.

Special Diets has been wonderful with answering questions & responding, so don't hesitate to email them. I think it's the safest answers to your questions anyways.

The Chefs are wonderful. They will come talk to you & find out exactly what you can & can't have & guide you from there - even at buffets! Chef TJ at 1900 Park Fare made me my own special plate so we could be sure of no X contam. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter