Eeek!!!i Saw A Christmas Tree Up In A House!!!!

GlendaONeill

Im the one in the blue.......
The people down the road from me have their Christmas tree up.:scared1:
I didn't believe DH when he came in last night so I had to go for a nosey and THERE IT WAS!!!! In all it's twinkling glory and everything.
I'm still in shock.
Has anyone else seen one yet?:santa:
Don't think I can get into the Christmas spirit just yet!

Are you sure it wasn't a Halloween tree :rotfl2:

Some people are very organised :) Not seen any round here yet but I'm sure it won't be long. I must admit, I would like to pu up our tree early (not quite this early) but DH doesn't like it to go up more than a week or so before Christmas.

sorry to say that im one of those people who put the tree up early, we put our up last weekend.
i know its early but i do love the way it all twinkles and makes it feel cosy indoors.
i do normaly wait till mid november .
im sure im not the only person here with the tree up?
kellie

Kellie wont it be all dusty by christmas :confused3 , because it's not like you can hoover or polish it :goodvibes :rotfl: , I hope you don't mind me asking.

Saw one up in the gym this morning! :confused3 I absolutely lurve all things Christmas but personally prefer to wait until Bonfire Night has been and gone before putting the tree up... :santa:

I was wondering if it WAS mandy's for five minutes.. :lmao:

Halloween First, Guy Fawkes next, THEN christmas :thumbsup2

Im surprised my mum hasnt got her's up yet, she was threatning to do it yesterday, but I think it will be up by the weekend:confused3 Im sure thats why I dont put mine up until the 21st:rotfl2:

Kellie wont it be all dusty by christmas :confused3 , because it's not like you can hoover or polish it :goodvibes :rotfl: , I hope you don't mind me asking.
hi goofysmate,
ive never thought about it before you mentioned it but ive never noticed dust on it, maybe its christmas magic that keeps it dust free( just wish it worked on the rest of the house).
but with 4 kids bashing into it all the time i think keeps it dust free.
kellie

Sue, you have advantage as your's is already up!!

Actually our Chrismas lights around our house are up as we don't take them down just flick the automatic switch on 1st December

Susan

sorry to say that im one of those people who put the tree up early, we put our up last weekend.
i know its early but i do love the way it all twinkles and makes it feel cosy indoors.
i do normaly wait till mid november .
im sure im not the only person here with the tree up?
kellie

Kellie, take some photos and in a few weeks I'll be starting a 'Show us your Christmas Tree' thread, as I bet David will be starting to put his decorations up soon too

I'm putting mine up 3 weeks on Saturday :santa:

The supermarket I work in has had there christmas decorations up for a couple of weeks now, as we were chosen to be the regional store to show how it is done. So we had Halloween, Fireworks & Christmas merchandise in store at the same time.

We usually put ours up at the beginning of December, but I might put them up a week early this year. We've got friends coming for a pre-Christmas get-together on 24th November and we'll have to take them down early this year because we're going to WDW on 3rd January! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter