EE Days?

WVMomof3

DIS Veteran
Sorry if this has been asked, but do EE days change alot? Are they currently Mon, Tues, Thurs and Sunday? I am sure Sunday was not a day when I was there in June. Just want to make sure I give someone the correct information that is going next week.

Thanks

They are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (not Sunday). And, no, they don't change unless there's an event going on to prevent it (which there are none right now).

Saturday is what I remember it being in June, but the only place where I can find a listing of the EE days has the above days listed. I got this from the Disneyland website. I am just trying to verify the info. Does anyone know for sure is EE Saturday or Sunday?

An Early Entry admission is included with 3 - 8 day Park Hopper® souvenir tickets. Guests may enter Fantasyland in Disneyland® Park 1 hour before opening to the general public*.
*Operation of Attractions and appearances of characters are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Each Guest must have a valid multi-day admission media in order to enter Disneyland park and Fantasyland. Entitlement available for one morning throughout the length of your ticket on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

Probably a typo on the site. It's definetely on Saturday. The only times I've heard of it moving to a Sunday are when the POTC premieres have been held. Because DL opened so early on Saturday, they moved EE to Sundays those days. Also, there's no EE on Thursdays if a Grad nite was the night before (only happens once per grad nite season in June).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter