• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EE and POC Nintendo Download?

kellysa

Earning My Ears
I have a few questions about my upcoming DL trip, Nov. 8-12th.

1) How do I find out what days EE is offered during my stay? I've searched and can't seem to find where it is posted. I am trying to make a character breakfast ressie and I need to figure out timing with EE.

2) I read somewhere about a Nintendo DS download hotspot near the POC ride. Can anyone give me details on this?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!!
Kelly

Early entry days are on
Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat.

hmm, don't know about Nintendo DS hot spots.. new to me.

Did some sleuthing and stumbled on this article.. cool!
http://www.boston.com/business/tech..._parks_providing_extra_loot_for_pirates_game/

Fomr intercot west web site..
consumers who bring their Nintendo DS and "At World's End" game to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride will be able to seek out 10 secured wireless hot spots to download free exclusive game content that won't be available anywhere else. The gaming stations will be marked with a Pirates "X" at different areas through Labor Day at both parks.

Allearsnet.com web site..
This special content is only available in the parks through Labor Day Weekend 2007.

I have a few questions about my upcoming DL trip, Nov. 8-12th.

1) How do I find out what days EE is offered during my stay? I've searched and can't seem to find where it is posted. I am trying to make a character breakfast ressie and I need to figure out timing with EE.

2) I read somewhere about a Nintendo DS download hotspot near the POC ride. Can anyone give me details on this?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!!
Kelly

I hate to tell you Kelly -
We were down at DL the last week of August, and over Labor Day weekend, and I think that the promotion ended on Monday, Sept. 3rd.
There are at least two crosses located near the Pirates ride, and kids can download into their DS's from those two spots, as long as they have the latest POC game - World's End. Both spots had different downloads.
The downloads each included two cheat codes, new characters in multi-player dueling and Liar's Dice, and that was pretty much it...(my son is sitting here telling me all this!). We didn't know that there were more than two spots - many of the cast members didn't know where any of them were!
It wouldn't hurt to try the crosses when you are down there - just in case! If you want to know where the two that we found are, I'd be happy to tell you, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone, in case the promotion is still going on! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter